Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
In the last couple of years I have developed an essential tremor in my right hand and leg. This has made using my right index finger a problem when typing on a keyboard. When I hover over the reaction emojis I might inadvertently hit one with my index finger by mistake. This can be a dangerous situation. I have gotten some bizarre reactions to some of my posts and I bet some of them could have been in response to some of the reactions I might have given by mistake.

I went into my system settings and tried to make my trackpad less sensitive hoping this will help. Not looking for sympathy here because I think it's funny. Just bear with me guys and gals. Just like Napier I'm trying to get it fixed so I can execute my posts and not get called for stupid penalties. Carry on fellow Gators.
A condition I struggle with as well. I've long since learned to ignore negative emojae. Not worth the angst. Take care OJ.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I believe also it was early in the UK game he took a hit (questionable) low in the leg. From that point on it was like something was in his head. Very bad night for him.
First play of the game - a slant to Shorter.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
I believe also it was early in the UK game he took a hit (questionable) low in the leg. From that point on it was like something was in his head. Very bad night for him.
Not everybody can be Patrick Mahomes

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We need to come out scrong, show them cats we back!
sniggity snap, da catz gonna get slapped.
gates are back and cats are crap,
tell ya moms i said thanks for the sloppy cap.
sod slingin and women pleasin,
we coming hard for that puzzy beatin!

Cats 12, Gates 27

Hooty Hoo!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Cats 12, Gates 27

Hooty Hoo!
Sounds a lot like Catmania??

I hope it goes exactly like you say on Saturday. Pound that Pussy Cat.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
This game sets the tone for the rest of the season. If we win…and I think we will….I think we win all the games we should win leaving Georgia, LSU and FSU between us having a decent season and an impressive one.

If we lose to the Cats I think we will have grind it out 6-6 type season.

Keys: OL at full strength…..Wilson returns….Etiene gets highlighted. Must play with extreme focus and discipline. All important as I see Billy as unlikely to move past his conservative approach.

I see a slow….somewhat boring…win. Of course I would love for this to be the game that Billy opens up the offense and unleashes this young talent but I think the OL play keeps him conservative.

Early yes….but a must win game in my eyes.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Cats 12, Gates 27

Hooty Hoo!
RIP JasonTheGreat

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So I thought I would look at UK and see just how they look vaunted in the numbers. We know they can play good defense and this should be the best offense they've had. Thought that BS was from last year with Levis. But here's what I'm seeing:

Total Defense of the opponents they've played.
Akron - 46
E. Kentucky - 118 in FCS
Ball St. - 90
VANDY - 91

Their best scoring effort was Vandy and two of those came on 2 pick 6's in that game. Now I get it, UK seems to have UF's number recently and can stifle our offense. But from what I am seeing this is not Stoops' best offense or defense he's had. And most of all this team has NOT been tested at all. I feel this game is going to come down to the better Defense.....Advantage UF. Leary has definitely proved (Vandy) that he is prone to make mistakes with the pressure. I think Sandlot will take advantage of that. But then again, Sandlot has not had to dial up a lot of blitzes due to the pressure that they're bringing with our front. UF could get some points on Defense this week.

Offensively UF is #55 in Total Offense compared to UK at 64. But these are two different offenses. UK is slightly better against the rush defensively, but I venture to say UF playing Toothless and Utah....UF has faced far better talent rushing wise. I didn't think I would say this thus far but looking at Leary vs. Mertz, advantage UF.

UF just needs to be who they are. Stick with the run. And again I say.... feed #7 and #2. And yes, in that order. It may be slow at first but UF can wear this team down. Pass when needed and let Sandlot put the pressure on the UK offense. They have not seen a unit like they are going to this Saturday. It would be great for a win at UK for Napier. There is no reason that this team cannot. I don't think UK is in UF's head as a handful of these players didn't play against them last year. And they've already been on the road @Utah. So nothing to be afraid of.

It's a noon kick and like those better than playing at night up there. Just do what you do best and UF will win this game.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
UF just needs to be who they are. Stick with the run. And again I say.... feed #7 and #2. And yes, in that order. It may be slow at first but UF can wear this team down. Pass when needed and let Sandlot put the pressure on the UK offense. They have not seen a unit like they are going to this Saturday. It would be great for a win at UK for Napier. There is no reason that this team cannot. I don't think UK is in UF's head as a handful of these players didn't play against them last year. And they've already been on the road @Utah. So nothing to be afraid of.

It's a noon kick and like those better than playing at night up there. Just do what you do best and UF will win this game.
Wishing we would come out playing fast, excited, a character that lets Kentucky know early they are up against a big boy team that wants to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.