***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That was a very nice drive. One great play by Appelby and everything else was very simple and basic and we moved the ball. 2 drives and moved it both times. Need to get TD's but D can't be tired yet. We have to make plays on D to have chance but offense is okay thus far.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
That was a very nice drive. One great play by Appelby and everything else was very simple and basic and we moved the ball. 2 drives and moved it both times. Need to get TD's but D can't be tired yet. We have to make plays on D to have chance but offense is okay thus far.
We also need to pick 3rd downs when we can not try and do something extra with no payoff

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am begging Sharpe to declare for the NFL draft. He sux. But it is the only way Butters will replace his sorry behind b/c Butters is not smart enough to see that Sharpe blows!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So glad we hired an offensive mastermind as our HC. I was sick and tired of watching Mushchamp ball.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well it is still within reach. We have been totally stymied on offense since our first 2 drives. We need to get back to a run game and use Appelby also as a runner, but as far as throwing the ball we MUST try to exploit the middle of the field at the intermediate (10-20 yds.) distance. However Butters despises those routes unfortunately.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well the good news is we're still in it, and the bad news is unless our defense scores, we won't win. :facepalm:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been blaming the Cubs all year for my apathy towards Gator football this year...it's not...this team is just so hard to watch...there is nothing fun or exciting about it. Our defense used to be somewhat fun but injuries ruined that...but it's our offense...just terrible. Nothing new or exciting just the same boring play after boring play.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I predict Mac's next gig is as DC. He defends better than he scores.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
this is going to be a redux of the SECCG from last year. we kept it close first half and then got rolled second half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator