Votes: 69 50.0%

• Total voters

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
You know good and damn well if any player gets harassed by girls and bombarded with phone numbers it's this guy.

He’d get along great at Penn St.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016

Imagine if his turnover stat was lower. 1. We’d be killing teams. 2. How could you not put him in the stiff arm talks. 3. Or a competent O-line.
I just keep hoping the more experience he has back there will help this. However, I don’t see the progress I saw last year with the o-line which continues to be the major concern and what’s holding him and us back. Haven’t lost hope entirely as last years line seemed to turn the corner late in the season. We’ll see.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
It’s one of my favorite games honestly. It’s gonna get chippy. Always does. Any ejections? I like Mullen in this regard because he seems to have his team grounded as opposed to years past. Just considering what actual advantages we have and this is one.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Had"n't. He's obviously started 3 games now since Franks got hurt.

A failed attempt at sarcasm on my part.

Someone will no doubt bring that fact up again this weekend. That, among other reasons, is why I usually watch the games on mute. I’d pay good money for a tool that would sync Mick with the television broadcast

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A failed attempt at sarcasm on my part.

Someone will no doubt bring that fact up again this weekend. That, among other reasons, is why I usually watch the games on mute. I’d pay good money for a tool that would sync Mick with the television broadcast

I've heard that tech is already available. @everybody, isn't there already a way to sync up Mick with the TV broadcast?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, pause the tv for a few seconds. What a world we live in.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
After much thought and deliberation I’ve completely given up trying to understand the thought process of the journalists that are so “anti gator”...considering the environment and fact that Trask is making his first road start I could understand that they’re not going out on a limb to show us love but I’m so tired of ppl we’re not supposed to beat having all these flaws AFTER we win...it’s getting old

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator