Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Both

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 69 50.0%

• Total voters

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
But wasn't he a man cover as a freshman? People were saying Henderson got ints because they wouldn't throw at Marco.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
We need THIS game badly. LSU has some warts on both offense and defense that I believe the Gators can expose. This stage may be even bigger than last week and pay huge dividends for the program's future. We will be USCe's conference game of the year while our Gators have two extremely emotional games back to back against top 10 teams and rivals. Mizzou has been a thorn in our sides since Spurrier PLAYED. We could easily lose to one of these two teams on a bad day. We need to BEAT LSU.

I recall falling way behind (20-0) - and then Steve threw 2 td passes and ran for a third (looked it up) and then we lost 18-20 because we missed on three 2 pt. conversions. Watched it on TV with my parents when I was 15 YO. I still hate Mizzou. Incidentally, all three Gator TDs were in the 4th. qtr. - that's the SOS that re-invented Florida FB as both a player and a coach. If, like some ancient army, FB programs had a single great champion who stood above all the rest for all time, SOS was and still is that champion.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I recall falling way behind (20-0) - and then Steve threw 2 td passes and ran for a third (looked it up) and then we lost 18-20 because we missed on three 2 pt. conversions. Watched it on TV with my parents when I was 15 YO. I still hate Mizzou. Incidentally, all three Gator TDs were in the 4th. qtr. - that's the SOS that re-invented Florida FB as both a player and a coach. If, like some ancient army, FB programs had a single great champion who stood above all the rest for all time, SOS was and still is that champion.
If the coach (Ray Grave?) had had confidence in Steve and kicked the extra points, we win. Of course, the gossip was that Steve and the star receiver (Casey?) only sobered up in the fourth quarter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Most of us idiots go in to every game every year blindly believing we'll win. Now we've got ltraz and law donkey becoming pumpers and believing also :lol:, this year could end up being pretty special.
Im not a pumper, Im not a dumper. Im a critical realist (head) who is a fanatical bandwagon fan (heart).

This wont be a memorable year. This team still has some giant holes and is nothing luke a championship team. but adding some cool quality wins sure beats getting fvkking blown out every big game while a yellow-toothed donkey stands there looking confused. and hopefully we can start adding championship talent again soon.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

So we're taking the Milfred Man approach.

done-arrested-development-tony-hale-AxqxlMUrVDoru

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Nothing about Trask's demeanor tells me he will struggle on the road anywhere. The guy pulled us from an 11 point hole late in the 3rd quarter when he has not played any meaningful snaps since middle school. His oline is what is going to need to execute though...

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Do you feel the experience And noise in the swamp last week could be a benefit to some of the players this week? Obviously it’s different on both sides of the ball with the O. But I wonder if it gave the O line a taste of what they’ll have to deal with this week and benefit from it. O/U false starts?

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
This wont be a memorable year.

That's the prevailing opinion, but I don't get it. This team is literally one huge road win away from being in the top 5 and having the best resume in cfb, despite significant flaws, and will be favored in every remaining game other than uga. If anything, it'll be memorable for doing a lot with a little, with that big old talent gap we like to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator