Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Need the recruiting class to stick and the defense will be much better next season with more talent and competition at the positions. They still won't be great though. It will take another great class.

I'm worried about the OL. No big time recruits in this class.

The defense won't be better with AA coaching. He would make the 2000 Ravens look like the Little Giants

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We certainly made Daniel's look like a Heisman winner that is for sure. Idk how many yards we give up vs FSU. 800 plus?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Last night I said call Urban. If he was willing we would be a fool not to lock him down. But Realistically I understand BN is not going to be fired after year 2.

But he has to understand he will be fired during or after year 3 if this is his product. He has to hold this class together and make the staff changes that proves he understands his future is on the line.

I like Billy and really wanted him to be our savior. But changes must be made by him immediately. In the meantime I would at the very least put some feelers out with Urban.

Also put Jean and Mizell on the field the rest of the way. We do not even target wideouts other than Tre and Rickey. And any other talented Freshmen that are not playing. What do we have to lose at this point?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Life is like a box of chocolates. We thought we had Kark, but got Forest instead.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last night I said call Urban. If he was willing we would be a fool not to lock him down. But Realistically I understand BN is not going to be fired after year 2.

But he has to understand he will be fired during or after year 3 if this is his product. He has to hold this class together and make the staff changes that proves he understands his future is on the line.

I like Billy and really wanted him to be our savior. But changes must be made by him immediately. In the meantime I would at the very least put some feelers out with Urban.

Also put Jean and Mizell on the field the rest of the way. We do not even target wideouts other than Tre and Rickey. And any other talented Freshmen that are not playing. What do we have to lose at this point?

Think of all the contingencies you mentioned in order for Napier to survive to a year #4. Improve his sideline coaching, hire new assistants on both sides of the ball, reinvent himself, hope a miracle happens. I have a simpler idea. Get him an Uber to the airport.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
You're like a battered housewife. Beaten and bruised, and so sad, but still standing by your man bc there's good in him somewhere in there. You just know it.
We can't get divorced for two more years until it makes sense financially and the kids are out of school. So we might as well make the best of it... for the children.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Napier is stuck? It seems the collective "we" are stuck with him and the AD...
Stuck as in he had his chance to hire the best staff, identify and win in the portal, put systems and training in place that won more games... and that he and his staff act accordingly during games. And stuck in that, since all that seems to be at best mediocre, has the program in a hole that he probably cannot fill.

SwampGag

Nov 14, 2023
Wow, this site is a breath of fresh air. TOS is ****. 90% of the posters in this thread would be on a week-long (or more suspension) for "negativity." Yeah, "negativity" tends to happen when your team is staring at a negative win/loss ratio. My lord that places sucks!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Wow, this site is a breath of fresh air. TOS is ****. 90% of the posters in this thread would be on a week-long (or more suspension) for "negativity." Yeah, "negativity" tends to happen when your team is staring at a negative win/loss ratio. My lord that places sucks!
Welcome aboard Gag. Hope you are not easily offended by attacks on the incompetency of the UF Athletic Administration and the coaching staff. If having to read the words Sling Blade or Billy Taggert upsets you, then you should leave while you are still ahead. Butters and Cousin Eddie were shown the door for their incompetence. If we could just get rid of Strichnine and Fooley then we could start trying to climb the ladder again.

Last edited:

SwampGag

Nov 14, 2023
Welcome about Gag. Hope you are not easily offended by attacks on the incompetency of the UF Athletic Administration and the coaching staff. If having to read the words Sling Blade or Billy Taggert upsets you, then you should leave while you are still ahead. Butters and Cousin Eddie were shown the door for their incompetence. If we could just get rid of Strichnine and Fooley then we could start trying to climb the ladder again.

It's very difficult to offend me. Especially, when it comes to Billy Suckier. Some clown in the UAA got to Swamp Gas admin/ownership, because it's like a police state over there. Scary, because I've never seen that before over there and it makes me think the UAA is apparently okay with UF sucking some years, if not most years, missing bowl games and ruining talent. Why else would they engage in such a brute censorship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.