Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
We gonna git kilt!

randy-watson-coming-to-america.gif

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Those players are now in their 50's, bald, with beer guts.

Yeah, and at the rate our program is going, 30 years from now we won’t have any great memories & great players celebrating the good old days of the mid 2020’s because our team is a train wreck right now and the HC doesn’t seem to be turning the program around.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and at the rate our program is going, 30 years from now we won’t have any great memories & great players celebrating the good old days of the mid 2020’s because our team is a train wreck right now and the HC doesn’t seem to be turning the program around.
Really? Thank you for enlightening all of us! I had no idea.

If my 77 year old self was worried about something like that 30 years from now, I would hope my family would step up to doing the right thing, and have me euthanized.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

If my 77 year old self was worried about something like that 30 years from now, I would hope my family would step up to doing the right thing, and have me euthanized.

Which is why you should hold onto the Spurrier era memories for as long as you can.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Which is why you should hold onto the Spurrier era memories for as long as you can.
Never asked anyone to forget Spurrier. He's also my favorite coach of all time. I just think we should move on from comparing the Spurrier era to what's going on now. Spurrier would have done this, or Spurrier would have done that.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Never asked anyone to forget Spurrier. He's also my favorite coach of all time. I just think we should move on from comparing the Spurrier era to what's going on now. Spurrier would have done this, or Spurrier would have done that.

I think we should ask what Spurrier would do in this situation.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

What must be done eventually, should be done now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nearly 30 funny ratings in a game thread ....that's got to be a record
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Yeah, but the worst part is there’s not one from Bacon, who I was talking to. Poor guy is obviously in a dilemma now. If he stays home, he misses a chance to go to a huge game for free. If he goes, he’ll be a nervous wreck the whole time that he comes home and has no belongings. I feel terrible.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Once again I’ll be in the stadium representing our Gators. The day we knock these bastards off I want to be there proudly. Lets shock the world

Pretty please…

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Also saw on another board that EW’s been targeted 50 time and has 50 receptions. No drops. Technically he’s been targeted 49 times and has 50 catches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.