Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I don’t think it’s gonna be pretty for their offense the first game...even worse than LSU last season

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think it’s gonna be pretty for their offense the first game...even worse than LSU last season
A LOT worse.

FAU would be a better game.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Enos has no creativity in his offense and the QBs that are running it are gonna reinforce that...it’s gonna be a disastrous hire

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Read the comments...is there any fan base worse about living in the past? And who is the genius that plays a video game and says the canes are gonna win based on that?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah I know...I’m ready for this game...and nervous as hell at the same time

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Miami is in trouble. I could see us shutting them out. I wouldn't be shocked. Our D is going to be juiced and I think we're significantly more talented on the lines.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Honestly what I’m worried about is getting pushed around by their D-line early and having our young Line get “shell-shocked” and rapidly decline into a mess of confusion

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Miami is in trouble. I could see us shutting them out. I wouldn't be shocked. Our D is going to be juiced and I think we're significantly more talented on the lines.
This.

Kintucky and Mizzu match up better. Las Vegas agrees.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Honestly what I’m worried about is getting pushed around by their D-line early and having our young Line get “shell-shocked” and rapidly decline into a mess of confusion
I honestly don't see that happening. The OL will be well prepared and do "enough" to run the offense reasonably well and win rather convincingly. We have our shortcomings, to say the least, but scum is not ready for primetime, and that game is as primetime as it gets.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Miami side tockets will be $20 at the stadium no doubt.

Actually, the Miami-Dade Sherrif's Office is doing a "Tickets for Guns" buyback program and expect to move many tickets.
Just out of their sight, a fence has a booth for swapping UM tickets for gold jewelry and high-grade watches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.