Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Luke Del Douche has a better arm than Tot.

Both 247 and rivals had him as a high 4* and #2 QB. Ranked 56 and 39 overall...there’s another great scouting job done by these experts

ESPN had him at 127...rivals

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Miami's O line got destroyed in that scrimmage they just had and there was like 6 sacks and a couple of picks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Miami's O line got destroyed in that scrimmage they just had and there was like 6 sacks and a couple of picks.
Im surprised he didn't throw to his TEs and RBs often and tear up great defenses by using his offensive guru-ness.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Im surprised he didn't throw to his TEs and RBs often and tear up great defenses by using his offensive guru-ness.

I am sure he will try that even more probably with the tackle situation. Maybe tell Tate if he is the starter to hide behind someone then hit the TE once they release.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen Tatertot try to pass? He won't even be able to see the TEs over the middle.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Do we actively seek out the nerdiest guys on the planet to use as our media face?

My goodness. We finally lose the "Bowl", and instead of upgrading, we officially roll out "Neville".

It's brutal.

I see the UAA is taking its time hiring “reporters” similar to the pace of replacing recruiting staff. It’s as if they just noticed Babik has been in jail for years and not coming back and thought “we need another guy exactly like him.”

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do we actively seek out the nerdiest guys on the planet to use as our media face?

My goodness. We finally lose the "Bowl", and instead of upgrading, we officially roll out "Neville".

It's brutal.
It gives the students someone they can connect with before showing up during the 2nd quarter of the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
do they actually interview these kids?

I just can't imagine these guys interview well.

it's like they hire the geek that did the best job running the production computer or camera.

I wish they'd at least require someone with some vague understanding of sports so they don't say shtt like outside corners.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
do they actually interview these kids?

I just can't imagine these guys interview well.

it's like they hire the geek that did the best job running the production computer or camera.

I wish they'd at least require someone with some vague understanding of sports so they don't say shtt like outside corners.

Watch Neville have a secret alter ego, with a dream of being a star on the microphone.

Someone do a quick google search on underground rappers that go by the name “Highly Important”.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Expected 89 degrees, with clouds and shower and likely lightning.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Both 247 and rivals had him as a high 4* and #2 QB. Ranked 56 and 39 overall...there’s another great scouting job done by these experts

ESPN had him at 127...rivals

Anyone who watched him in high school could tell he didn’t have the arm strength to be able to play at a high level in college. I remember seeing Rivals. At one point they had a Tot a 5 star and number 1 QB in the country. I was blown away at that evaluation.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
BET THE MORTGAGE ON THIS ONE FELLAS!!!

Branden Welford (@Notorious_BSW) tweeted at 8:57 AM on Tue, Aug 06, 2019:
And these boys got the nerve to talk about a UF Scrimmage
()

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm seeing the front 7 being talked about as one of the best in the country. Too bad the rest of the team isn't very good. If Tot Martell is winning the QB job, you are in trouble. Day ran him out because he wanted to move to more of a wide open offense. An offense he knew Martell couldn't run.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

A lot of hard liquor had to be consumed before posting this...I assume it’s just the pumper faction of UM fans but Jesus these ppl are in need of a good shutting up

“Including catching a passing touchdown”

also known as a receiving touchdown.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UM still up to player gifting shenanigans. Heard Martell driving around campus in the latest model Hot Wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator