Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
That’s fair. Surprisingly, our thin DL had a whale of a game. I thought they could abuse those young guys but I was worried about the depth as the game progressed. They went beast mode and dominated. 11 or 12 sacks is amazing lol going to skew our stats this year.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Actual stats:

Miami second half offense = 101 yards

Florida second half penalty yards plus MIami interception return yards =101 yards.

Maybe Franks has not had a lobotomy and is still then same human being. Anyone catch his pregame cry about wanting to be liked? I’ve never booed him or any Gator in the stadium, but his still brooding about booing a year later is representative of who he is. As is kicking the ball at the end instead of running to hug every defensive player.

I didn’t see that. If you want to go egg his car & need some help, I’m game. As I said before, that Tebow speech has me pumped up. I still feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. :lol:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I was thinking the same thing but I’m going to rewatch. Might’ve locked his guy down all game and only had a couple bad ones. Even the PI I’m remembering was an aggressive play - not necessarily bad, just early.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mullen won a game that Zook, MAC, and Champ would’ve definitely lost. Of course Spurrier and Meyer still win that game by a much more comfortable margin likely.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

So you’re saying mid 70s...which is a C/C-. Pretty much what I said. Cute comment about middle school, as if A-F isn’t a commonly used colloquially football grading system by broadcasters, draft analysts and in pretty much every major publication in the country. Let me know the actual numerical grade after you’ve broken down the film, as if that’s going to happen. :jerkit: Where did I say he “sucks”? I’d love for you to point that out to me. You’ve got to be slow, yes?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Seems like they took away the back field option after the 1Q. I’m gonna rewatch to make sure. Not sure screens were available that way. I’m fine with railing on our coordinators but at some point we just have to admit that the other team coached a pretty good game on defense.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Changed it. I’m moving on to other posts now. I tried to be diplomatic but you had to keep being an azzhat so instead of wishing you enjoying the rest of your weekend, I’ll instead say I hope your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/same sex partner pisses in your cereal tomorrow morning, slips you a sleeping pill tomorrow night then takes a big, steaming dump in your mouth. When you wake up Monday morning, I hope your aforementioned companion kicks you where you claim your balls are, then kicks you in the azz and sends you off to work with a healthy dose of warm urine mixed in with your coffee.

FIFY again.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I respectfully disagree. He can act a fool with the absolute best of them - and there is no scheming around that. In the immortal words of Mother Gump; "Stupid is as stupid does.
We're in complete agreement. Well said.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads