• Both

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LetsGoCanes

Aug 19, 2019
Most people aren't even old enough to remember when you were good for more than one year in a row and that was eighteen years ago.

The truth is you and Voles are exactly what we fear, making another bad coaching hire and being 2 decades from being anything but an Idaho Bowl kind of team, talking about the 90s (early 90s in your case).

That still doesn't take away from the fact that we have five rings and own the series LOL.

And you know Mullen is good because of what exactly? One 10 win season? I could be very obnoxious if you'd like.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I'm not talking s*** though...

I could have easily came in here and said "5 Rings" or "We own the series" or make an absurd prediction but I didn't. I feel good about myself regardless of what happens on the Internet.

The point is going on another teams chat site is attention seeking behavior regardless of your intention

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That still doesn't take away from the fact that we have five rings and own the series LOL.

And you know Mullen is good because of what exactly? One 10 win season? I could be very obnoxious if you'd like.
You're about an inch away from getting banned as it is - you're bringing down the IQ of the entire board. Canes fans are the worst.

LetsGoCanes

Aug 19, 2019
The point is going on another teams chat site is attention seeking behavior regardless of your intention

Attention seeking? I don't need a Gators attention. My intention was to have a civil discussion about both of our teams but that doesn't seem like its going to happen since everyone already has their minds made up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And you know Mullen is good because of what exactly?
You will have a tough time finding quotes from me saying Mullinz is a world beater.

But you don't have to be particularly good to beat Diaz and Enos.

Yeah, rings 30 years ago is better than rings 40 years ago, but it is still 30 years ago.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Bingo. Manny's defense is tailor-made to combat a QB like Franks since it doesn't give up the big play and has speed at every level. The problem is Mullen is a great OC and will mask Frank's deficiencies :weep:
Well, I didn't mention my most significant take from that game, which was that CDM must have about twenty IQ points on Jim Harbaugh and knows about three times as much football. Wasn't Harbaugh once considered at least a mediocre NFL coach? A couple of those TDs were so easy I was almost embarrassed for the meatchicken coaching staff. Wonder how Manny stacks up against Harbaugh?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we win. Just don’t think we wipe the floor with them. We aren’t playing Tennessee Martin this week.

But hey, probably easier to switch teams based on how they’re doing, right? How’s Auburn and OSU looking and when do you decide to switch over?
We aren't playing FAU either.

They would scare me a little, certainly more than coCaines. They have an offense at least.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
P.S. the legal pick (pass was behind the line of scrimmage) was gorgeous-- came off like a dance routine with Meatchicken's cooperation. The run around left end with no UM player on that side of the field was when I felt Harbaugh's pain.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel good about myself regardless of what happens.
That you Pat?
giphy.gif

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
So.... How does a potential torrential downpour factor into this game? As in tropical wave/storm?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I'm the worst because I'm reciprocating the energy that's being thrown my way? :crazy:

You're a guest on a rival board. Are you seriously that retarded? Why don't you take your ball and go home early? We all know you'll never be back after the game starts and your ****ty team gets exposed anyways. **** off .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My intention was to have a civil discussion about both of our teams but that doesn't seem like its going to happen since everyone already has their minds made up.
:bwahaha:

I've been on fan message boards for two decades and I have never heard a rival ever say anything like this. You honestly thought you'd come to a Gator board and change people's minds that the Canes were indeed going to kick our asses?

If I soiled my hands by going to a Canes forum (none exist that I know of), should I expect the wonderful, intelligent fans there to be swayed by my civil arguments that the Gators are superior? Could they put down their 9 mm's and meth pipes long enough to respond?

You are a real piece of work.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I'm the worst because I'm reciprocating the energy that's being thrown my way? :crazy:
No, you are the worst because you are a cane. You just exacerbate it by coming here to have a civil discussion (definition: starttt sh!t.
Rules for visiting a rival site before the big game:
1. Expect to be eviscerated
2, Dont be surprised at it.
3, there is no #3

By now it is common knowledge a 1 TD loss will be a moral victory. But since canes have no morality that is a wash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator