***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

How many yards will UF rush for against Missouri?

• 49 or less

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • 100-150

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • 151-199

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • 200+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if any of these people ever lived in, or remember their time in Gainesville. It gets cold literally all the time and yet like clockwork, you'll have the panic attacks about playing a team when it's mid-40's out. And any day now, we'll have stephepe chiming in with what will be one of a dozen or so, "it's cold here in Brooker" posts.

Difference in Gainesville and Brooker are usually about 10 degrees.... and Gainesville has more co-eds to keep you warm... unlike brooker with uncle pete's cow to keep you warm.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I wonder if any of these people ever lived in, or remember their time in Gainesville. It gets cold literally all the time and yet like clockwork, you'll have the panic attacks about playing a team when it's mid-40's out. And any day now, we'll have stephepe chiming in with what will be one of a dozen or so, "it's cold here in Brooker" posts.
When I was there we had a light snow of all things.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Mizzoo Giant Killers?
The only team with less talent than Mizzoo is Vandy.
So Mizzo has been winning games they shouldn't be:

Wins

UF - Arguably in Shambles due to coaching change
UT - In shambles
Arky - In shambles
Vandy - As expected
Losses
SC, Barn, UK, UGA - all as expected

Wins
UF - Shell shocked
UT - In shambles
Arky - In shambles
Vandy - As expected
Losses
UGA, SC, Barn, UK

Wins
SC - Good win (Granted it's Chump, but still)
Ole Miss - Good win
Losses
Vandy - Inexplicably
UK, UGA - as expected.

So it looks like Odom prepares his team to play. If you have any warts or treat them lightly he will beat you.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just like the last two years. Never underestimate the cockiness of Gator fans.
I state facts. Nothing cocky about it.
They are bad. Very bad.
We aren't losing. Past seasons are irrelevant

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I think Gainesville was the coldest place I had ever been in November 1968. The only coat/jacket I owned was a London Fog windbreaker; the only long sleeve shirts were Gants. Never needed more than that in Pensacola. Walked out of old Hume Hall at 0630 on my way to Chemistry with good ole Dr. John Baxter; it was 40 degrees and windy and I had a mile or so to walk to get to Leigh Hall. I wasn't that cold again until it was my turn to do the preflight on a T-39 at Offutt in early March. After leaving from 80 degree weather in Montgomery.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I think Gainesville was the coldest place I had ever been in November 1968. The only coat/jacket I owned was a London Fog windbreaker; the only long sleeve shirts were Gants. Never needed more than that in Pensacola. Walked out of old Hume Hall at 0630 on my way to Chemistry with good ole Dr. John Baxter; it was 40 degrees and windy and I had a mile or so to walk to get to Leigh Hall. I wasn't that cold again until it was my turn to do the preflight on a T-39 at Offutt in early March. After leaving from 80 degree weather in Montgomery.

Badass

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Jorts at tailgate ... Everyone laughs at us by by damn we still wear em. Hell even guys wear em .

seriously? That’s about all I wear...at least I’m not a dork in a polo and khakis or look like I’m going golfing when I’m running around...Jorts are what ppl are worried about? Are these the same grown men that look like retards wearing jerseys with a pot belly and a giant bald spot? What a bunch of idiots

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
seriously? That’s about all I wear...at least I’m not a dork in a polo and khakis or look like I’m going golfing when I’m running around...Jorts are what ppl are worried about? Are these the same grown men that look like retards wearing jerseys with a pot belly and a giant bald spot? What a bunch of idiots
Yeah. Well, back in the day of civilized sporting galas, we wore sports coats and ties (regimental orange and blue, for sale in the Hub for $3.98) to football games.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Teams with the most talent win 75% of the time. Unless they are playing Missouri. Missouri has been wreaking havoc in the SEC beating more talented teams at a rate of three a year. Talk about doing more with less. They already have three victories over more talented teams this year, let's hope they don't make it four.

Seems like the Dawgs always beat their ass.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Please don’t tell me you wear those things . Damn sure a redneck! You realize people are laughing at you don’t ya? Do you wear a wife beater t shirt when u do your shopping at Walmart? Never would be caught dead in the damn things

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah. Well, back in the day of civilized sporting galas, we wore sports coats and ties (regimental orange and blue, for sale in the Hub for $3.98) to football games.
Generally Florida fans look like crap when the go to games .All those jort wearing Gators.... Go check what it looks like at a southern SEC school on gameday

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator