Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Tater is funny, agreed and the Sling Blade/ Karl reference is pretty spot on. But earlier this year in an article when even the author figured out that our HC was totally in over his head on game day and called him Billy Taggert was the winner in the nickname contest.
No votes for Willie Napier?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Harrison Ford Reaction GIF

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yea I'll bet. I'm sure they played the exact same out of conference schedule we did/are too
You know what else is unfair about the comparison? They have to play Florida every damn year while we get to play Vandy instead. I'll leave it up to you which team is worse off. In other words, who has the harder SEC schedule?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know what else is unfair about the comparison? They have to play Florida every damn year while we get to play Vandy instead. I'll leave it up to you which team is worse off. In other words, who has the harder SEC schedule?
Man, I was just asking a basic question

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is there any reason why you didn't post for 9 years and then suddenly turn into Tolstoy over the last month?
He wants to make gator football great again !

gatorcc

Sep 2, 2017
Mizzou's offense is not as dynamic as LSU, but their defense is better. Hopper is questionable for the game. Losing him hurts them about as much as us losing james a couple weeks ago. Big loss for them if he doesn't go.

Mertz from wisconsin should not be affected by the cold so he has to bring it. Throw the ball away instead of taking the loss and secure the football. I know the OL misses a ton of blocks but we can't have fumbles. Luckily george matches up better with darius from mizzou- because hes not a speedster edge rusher - he's no Perkins from lsu.

Backed against the wall and going to be really tough. I do believe mizzou is due for a bad game- let's win this thing.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hopefully Ham bone will simplify the defense this week and get out of all the man coverage. Zone it up and keep a safety back and then hopefully keep them out of the EZ and FG's instead. All these freshman, they aren't ready for the complexity and our LB's aren't good. If he does that and Mertz will throw to Wilson EVERYTIME the are in man coverage I think we can win. Oh, and ETN gets a bulk of the carries.

since I know that NONE of that is happening...
Mizzou 30
Gatas 17

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I'm sure that will give Billy trouble sleeping at night.

I always thought you were "above" that kind of name calling with all the lecturing you did to the rest of us over the years. Strapped on your high horse, looking down your nose at the peons that would call these poor coaches names.
He should have trouble sleeping at night...he aint fixed sheet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.