***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ole Miss***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Think the last time we opened the season with Ole Sis, we lost, but we should win this one by 10 plus I would think. Be interesting to see how many we have out on suspensions and covid. Who's their QB? Corral?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Think the last time we opened the season with Ole Sis, we lost, but we should win this one by 10 plus I would think. Be interesting to see how many we have out on suspensions and covid. Who's their QB? Corral?

I heard they picked up Clarabelle from the transfer portal since ol Mac wasn’t going to be coaching this season

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's game week and the UAA still hasn't put out an updated roster. What a disgrace. Is there a media guide out?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
It's game week and the UAA still hasn't put out an updated roster. What a disgrace. Is there a media guide out?

In one of the press conferences, Mullen was joking about this and it sounded as though it is intentional to not provide information or to provide disinformation. He made some comment about "I didn't think we made media guides anymore" or something similar.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So if there fans at this game, will the boos be more or less loud than the empty stadium boo'ed Wentz this weekend at the Eagles home game?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So if there fans at this game, will the boos be more or less loud than the empty stadium boo'ed Wentz this weekend at the Eagles home game?

After further consideration, I think we need to cancel the NFL season. This COVID thing is too dangerous. It’s too dangerous.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After further consideration, I think we need to cancel the NFL season. This COVID thing is too dangerous. It’s too dangerous.

This is a warning message for all other chatters, watch out for Sofla... he might just burn this place down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator