***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ole Miss***

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Away game at Ole Miss and no hotties to look at in the grove. Ain't right. What is the saying? Ole Miss probably won't win the game but they are undefeated at the party. Those mississippi girls ... dayum

grovehd1_original_crop_exact.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

Ole-Miss-coeds-in-the-grove.jpg

2fead0b1100f59920caf0fdd65b4dc3a.png

I had this game circled for *years*...and now the guy's trip is canceled.

FUQ China.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Most of the 80s “classics” were awful

Whatever you do, don't mention any movies that involve athletic training in the USSR to avenge a friend's death, while gaining the admiration of the politburo in an unlikely victory.

Trust me, you'll never hear the end of it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever you do, don't mention any movies that involve athletic training in the USSR to avenge a friend's death, while gaining the admiration of the politburo in an unlikely victory.

200.gif

Rocky 4 made cinema history with the back to back montage... now no one understands your love of Rocky 5. It's you and GatorJ (who I'll never forget for convincing me to watch it).

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Was it just me or were there only 3 good Rocky movies? The other movie I really didn’t get were the back to the future movies other than Lea Thompson...huge fan myself

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was it just me or were there only 3 good Rocky movies? The other movie I really didn’t get were the back to the future movies other than Lea Thompson...huge fan myself

Like most movie series, there were only two technically. The third is watchable, but still not great. Anything beyond that is horrific.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Italians are very charismatic and convincing.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I had this game circled for *years*...and now the guy's trip is canceled.

FUQ China.
Originally it was scheduled close enough to our anniversary that Mrs G and I were going to do a long weekend in a Memphis and go down to Oxford for the game. I concur, Fuchs Jina.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Thanks. Didn't know we offered Plumlee. Glad we did, although we should have given him a chance to be the second qb in that class. Did they really mean 4.6 speed? Not really fast.

Mullen offered him at MSU to play DB...said he’s faster than anyone on our team at the moment

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, it is a garbage article by someone who apparently never watches our football team.

"While those linemen do that, Grantham uses a strong-side linebacker or a hybrid linebacker/safety type as a fourth player near the line of scrimmage"

WRONG. Really on all counts. We almost never play a strong side linebacker, like 98% of the time. And we do not play a hybrid linebacker safety at the star position, it's always a fuchsing cornerback. See CJ McWilliams. You really want McWilliams in the box pretending to be a linebacker?

it is just a nickel corner not a hybrid linebacker. which is one of the many reasons we get our asses kicked.

Id like to see a big strong safety hybrid linebacker out there, like Burney or "Lil Reese", but those guys cant play man zero.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
No, it is a garbage article by someone who apparently never watches our football team.

"While those linemen do that, Grantham uses a strong-side linebacker or a hybrid linebacker/safety type as a fourth player near the line of scrimmage"

WRONG. Really on all counts. We almost never play a strong side linebacker, like 98% of the time. And we do not play a hybrid linebacker safety at the star position, it's always a fuchsing cornerback. See CJ McWilliams. You really want McWilliams in the box pretending to be a linebacker?

it is just a nickel corner not a hybrid linebacker. which is one of the many reasons we get our asses kicked.

Id like to see a big strong safety hybrid linebacker out there, like Burney or "Lil Reese", but those guys cant play man zero.
Seems to me, a Diwun Black or Amari Burney would do well in a true hybrid role. But since we’ve abandoned recruiting ILBs, we need them inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator