Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
If I didn't know better I might wonder if some of these defensive starters actually liked Grantham, and are pissed that he got fired, and don't want to show out and do well because that would validate his firing.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think Samford is in the South.

Stamford is in Connecticut.

Nah, you're thinking of Sanford, a terminus of the Auto Train (IIRC, the other end is somewhere north of DC, maybe around New Jersey?

According to Wiki, Samford is a private Christian School in, gack, BAMA! Which means we're apparently getting our sorry arses kicked by a bunch of privateers who think they're Gumps. WILL THE PAIN NEVER END??????

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Samford is in the South.

Stamford is in Connecticut.

Bowden began his career as a Samford assistant in the mid-‘50s. He came back and was head coach for three seasons.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Giving up 42 to a cupcake in the first half should get you fired. This is all Scott should need to pull the trigger. If he doesn’t someone might be doing it to him.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
I get that feeling we are going to go through a bad few years and not sure we'll recover - like FSU and Taggert. This is absurd and embarrassing, they should pull guys and girls out of they stands - they'd give more effort than our defense.

Good bye Dan - we need Urban to kick some azz on this team.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
First time in forever I did not GAF about a Gator Game, and just checked in for the score. Mizzou and the Clowns are going to club us to end the season. Hopefully this means Dancin Dan and the funky bunch are all let go asap / or after the season. We need a young staff that can lights out recruit and relate to players.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Most points ever given up by any Gator team in the first half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator