***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rest Greenard and Zuniga this week, win 48-13, get to the bye week and prep for UGA. Simple.
Without feeling the pressure to score, Mullinz will revert to more option and punt. We aren't scoring 48.

And Chimp on his #3 QB will no doubt run up the middle all day long, at our weakness. He may not throw 10 times.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Noon kick. CBS took the Corndogs/Cowbell game, and the 6 pm slot on ESPN was saved for UGA since they are special and don't get to host back to back home games at noon.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
USCe isn't going to do anything against us. Their defense is allowing 400 yards a game, almost 260 through the air. Trask could throw for 400 if Mullen lets him.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
3 string qb right?
Latest update I saw this evening, Muschamp says he fully expects Hilinski to play this Saturday. Could be typical coach speak and disinformation to get us to prepare for both. Stay tuned.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Latest update I saw this evening, Muschamp says he fully expects Hilinski to play this Saturday. Could be typical coach speak and disinformation to get us to prepare for both. Stay tuned.
Who gives a f*ck who Chump lines up behind center? He wouldn’t let Tom Brady sling the ball around. Stop the run and Chump is toast.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just like when he was here and said one of our players (can’t remember the player) had a slight injury, nothing to worry about, and then we didn’t see said player for the rest of the year. I wouldn’t believe Muschamp if he told me water was wet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So Florida is coming off the worst defensive performance in decades and still won't have the 2 pass rushers. We also still can't run the ball at all.

How exactly does UF win this game? Someone break it down.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Florida is coming off the worst defensive performance in decades and still won't have the 2 pass rushers. We also still can't run the ball at all.

I legitimately can’t tell if you’re trolling or bipolar

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

USC has no offense. If that qb plays for them, he’ll be severely limited. It’s the perfect game for Grantham to bring constant pressure.

Additionally, Mullen will get 30+ with the offense. Just because your feelings got hurt yesterday doesn’t mean it wasn’t a well called game for the most part. Couple of tweaks here and there and we’re potent - when was the last time we drive the ball like that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina is going to score a lot of points, backup QB or not - the defense is in shambles right now. Our only hope is letting Trask loose.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I never ever want to see an injury to any player, but just like our offense has benefited from Franks unfortunate injury, Scrat also benefited from Bentley's unfortunate injury, otherwise I doubt he makes a change I actually think that if Hilinski was playing for a coach who is not a QB killer, he could be very good.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I never ever want to see an injury to any player, but just like our offense has benefited from Franks unfortunate injury, Scrat also benefited from Bentley's unfortunate injury, otherwise I doubt he makes a change I actually think that if Hilinski was playing for a coach who is not a QB killer, he could be very good.
Dude had his knee wrapped with ice for the whole game. It’s possible he plays but I doubt it. Was hobbling whenever he stood up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.