Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. South Carolina***

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Mark my words, UF will never win another football championship.
Get use to the mediocre coaching carousel.
Lower your expectations.
:exactly:

Now, I won't go so far as to say "never," because like it or not they are going to expand the playoffs, so by random luck we may scrap our way to a championship on sheer talent. But the Gator Standard for football coaching quality as set by our Fuchsing UF Administration is mediocrity. Their mantra is, "We ain't Bam...ahem, excuse me, that is, I mean to say, we are not Alabama."

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Lets see: The Athletic Department is in lockdown. The players are barred from talking to the media. Aflu bug rumor is leaked. Some players are separated from each other and some don't make the trip. All phases of the game are played in disarray, their is no motivation and we are shellacked. Fuch, Stricklin and Mullen are woke. This sequence is right out of a progressive playbook. I think the rope is broken.

Last edited:

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
One interesting observation and I apologize if this belongs more in the political forum but...

Are we just supposed to sit back and accept that the flu magically returned and took out a 1/3 of our team after taking over a year off? So it's the flu and not covid now? Interesting....maybe we got picked as being the school who squashes the Covid narrative! Yay!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yes. but you miss a lot.

the question is do you believe Dan Mullen? remember how many stories he had about Kyle Trask not being available?

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Mark my words, UF will never win another football championship.
Get use to the mediocre coaching carousel.
Lower your expectations.
I come looking for anger and its well deserved and find total bllshtttt.........Kirby aint won shtttt yet. We have two titles in the 21st century.
Only bama clemson and lsu have more than us in that time frame. OSU has two like us. pretty good compnay. We will be back.

An old woman explained it in the 80s to me. The sun dont shine on one dog's behind all the time.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I come looking for anger and its well deserved and find total bllshtttt.........Kirby aint won shtttt yet. We have two titles in the 21st century.
Only bama clemson and lsu have more than us in that time frame. OSU has two like us. pretty good compnay. We will be back.

An old woman explained it in the 80s to me. The sun dont shine on one dog's behind all the time.
We have 3 numbnuts. You came looking for anger and yet don't even know how many championships we have?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have 3 numbnuts. You came looking for anger and yet don't even know how many championships we have?
Dont even bother asking how to compare SOS 1 NC and 7 SEC championships to Meyer's 2 NC and 2 SECC.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

All correct Coach... and using your timeline, you sound exactly like UGA fans did when we last won a championship... over a decade ago... so that's where we are on your timeline, UGA in 2009.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My nuts are active enough to know what fckn century we are in. SInce the 21s century we have two and the rest of my comments are true, also. Ever notice Dirty is always talking about a dick in someobody's mouth? NTTATWWT............he probably saw it often in childhood. I heard alter boys had it rough.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

@Detroitgator summed up your post very well, but if I may also add, this is why I have said forever that we have the most transient, UNintelligent fan base out there. Can't see what is really going on. No one is denying the numbers you cited, and yes at the end of the day their is only one left standing. But to be honest many of those other names you cited have been in the tourney in the last week of December or early January, while UF has been at home sucking its own DYKK and BALLZ. I would rather be in the football tourney personally than not at all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
lk
@Detroitgator that we have the most transient, UNintelligent fan base out there. .
only four plays from being undefeated.

and we almost won a national championship last year.

my favorite was 2012. we were just one Reed fumble from winning a championship.

Morons.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
lk

only four plays from being undefeated.

and we almost won a national championship last year.

my favorite was 2012. we were just one Reed fumble from winning a championship.

Morons.
If I knew nothing about the season, I'd still believe we could find a way to lose two games on one play.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
old women.jpeg
Thanks old lady for the words of wisdom!

My nuts are active enough to know what fckn century we are in. SInce the 21s century we have two and the rest of my comments are true, also. Ever notice Dirty is always talking about a dick in someobody's mouth? NTTATWWT............he probably saw it often in childhood. I heard alter boys had it rough.
Well then we should take the one down from 96 hanging in the Swamp since you don't find that impressive enough. How about all the SEC titles? They need to come down as well. Sorry SOS, all that shyt you and Danny did in the 20th century is old news. We are only counting the 21st century stuff now. Take a wrecking ball to the century tower while we are at it. You think that when the Gator Standard is discussed that the Gator teams of the 90's, you know, the ones that started it all should be forgotten? And what that old women told you in the 80's dont mean shyt since it was 20th century garbage..right?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
im not catholic, but tell us more about your childhood... :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator