Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. South Carolina***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Same old shyyt from Mullen. No passion, no fire, no intensity. Not a care in the world.

I guess when you’ve stolen $25m over the past 4 years with another $12m guaranteed as you walk out the door, what’s there to give a fcvk about?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
This trifecta must go (ironically Fuchs and SS might get caught for not being woke enough - Fuchs re the expert witness professors):

Cousin Eddie decided against making significant changes after last season, now it's only getting worse.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wait. Did you hear that? Was that the Quarterback Whisper?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Same old shyyt from Mullen. No passion, no fire, no intensity. Not a care in the world.

I guess when you’ve stolen $25m over the past 4 years with another $12m guaranteed as you walk out the door, what’s there to give a fcvk about?

There’s no passion for football anywhere on the UF campus. Lots of reasons. Big TV money for everyone regardless of merit, rearranged priorities top to bottom, an AD and head coach who don’t get it.

This is not a good look for UF.

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This just makes me sick. I have the same feeling about Mullet now that I had about Chump after the Georgia Southern Homecoming game. I’m done. I usually don’t jump ship until the timbers are burning. They’re burning now.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
There’s no passion for football anywhere on the UF campus. Lots of reasons. Big TV money for everyone regardless of merit, rearranged priorities top to bottom, an AD and head coach who don’t get it.

This is not a good look for UF.

Everything woke turns to sh*t.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And Mullen will live to see another O&B Tuesday because the spineless, clueless AD doesn’t have the balls to do what needs to be done now.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Lost 459-340, was hoping for that undefeated season, but we just to regroup and come back strong next week. Finish the season out 11-1. Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.