***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Say what you will, but we were in a tie game with 3 minutes to go with the ball at the 50. The RB fumbled. We lose. If we game 5 yards. we kick a FG as the time expires to win the game.

Davis lost this game.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
all coaches prefer seniority. What’s your point?
But not all prefer it over talent and ability. Meyer, saban, spurrier didn't care you were more experienced. Mullen values it more than those types of coaches, similar to his supporting coaches. It is both a strength and his weakness. Separates the good from the great. Their is 11 years of data he does this.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marco was on the wrong end of too many passes. Time to replace him. If we are going to lose. let's do it with a freshman who wants to play / tackle.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Say what you will, but we were in a tie game with 3 minutes to go with the ball at the 50. The RB fumbled. We lose. If we game 5 yards. we kick a FG as the time expires to win the game.

Davis lost this game.

One play doesn't lose you a game, if we were the far superior team the one play wouldn't matter. It's a loss, but it was an expected loss due to the defense.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Davis lost this game.

Mullen lost it with his choice of DC and preference of Davis. Has Davis ever made a play in clutch? That’s on the guy that called his number.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Marco was on the wrong end of too many passes. Time to replace him. If we are going to lose. let's do it with a freshman who wants to play / tackle.

Ive actually never seen a corner lose so many battles in my life. I’m not even joking when I say he allowed 30+ plays, including 2 TDS.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016

Davis lost this game.
No he didn’t. Fumble was at midfield. Tie game. D sh*t the bed yet again.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
We got outplayed. They had a fumble too. And a personal foul that nullified an interception return. Better team won that game.

We won't get better unless Mullen makes coaching moves at the end of this year

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
So, what do the winners of the poll get? :grin:

Two more years of Grantham.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I've supported DM without caring much for his base O - and while absolutely detesting his choice of DC. That support is growing shakier with every catastrophic, game-losing FU we have come to call "3rd and Grantham." My hopes for DM's long-term success are fading rapidly and it will be TG that will likely be the single greatest factor in CDM's downfall. We'll lose at least 3 this season and it may be worse than that. FTS.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody who thinks it’s no big deal to
Fumble at midfield in a tie game with under four minutes to play needs their head examined . We went from being in control of the game with OT the worst
Possible outcome to praying for OT.
It’s not all on Davis but it’s an unacceptable fumble .

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Grantham is clearly the teams #2 flush him and E

Any star coaches on the D side

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is what my beer stash looked like yesterday about this time. I just had to replenish it.
Thanks Grantham!
Image1602365955.866245.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Its sad to finally get a decent offense and not have a defense. What a sh it show

We’re too one dimensional & reliant on Kyle to Kyle. Take away the pass to the TE and what happens to our production? With that being said, once we got the ball back tied at 38, there’s no excuse for us to lose the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.