Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How is U South Alabama ranked?

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Towson will have the best QB on the field. Flacco is a legit nfl prospect.

Threw for 304 and ran for another 110 in Saturday's game. Not too shabby.

I don’t disagree. Just pointing out they do have an outstanding QB. I think he will be completely overwhelmed though. At least he should provide our young corners with a test. It won’t be easy street for them.
For the good Lord’s sake, please don’t tell @Gator Fever any of this. He won’t sleep all week. Nightmares of burnt corners and LBs made a fool by a potent dual threat. Think about his mental health... This is one of the only recovery weeks he gets in a season... Adding a NFL prospect QB to a looming Auburn DL might be too much.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
For the good Lord’s sake, please don’t tell @Gator Fever any of this. He won’t sleep all week. Nightmares of burnt corners and LBs made a fool by a potent dual threat. Think about his mental health... This is one of the only recovery weeks he gets in a season... Adding a NFL prospect QB to a looming Auburn DL might be too much.
Oh the humanity!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Towson just got beat by Villanova, at home, wherever that is....

funniest post of the day here

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
I just don’t want to see any more injuries and I hope we can get EJ plenty of reps.
Yep. Get the win is priority 1, but priority 1a is not to suffer any injuries.

Upon further consideration, "get the win" should really be "get a big win with some style points that makes everyone in the Swamp glad they came."

Edit: Hey, I moved the goalposts on myself!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the Towson the NCAA caught giving money to coaches to coach there?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm sure Fever is already sweating bullets of Towson coming down to the swamp.
I laughed.

He will talk their quarterback up as the second coming of Joe Montana before it's over.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Yep. Get the win is priority 1, but priority 1a is not to suffer any injuries.

Upon further consideration, "get the win" should really be "get a big win with some style points that makes everyone in the Swamp glad they came."

Edit: Hey, I moved the goalposts on myself!
I would say no injuries is my top priority. Then the win comes after that.

For example, if they win but Trask gets badly injured, I would prefer a loss with a healthy quarterback.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Rumors floating around that Cox is cleared by the NCAA and could play in this game.....

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, it's not confirmed, but the rumors are out there from "credible" sources. Not sure if he'll play this weekend or Auburn weekend, but looks like there's a ton of smoke here.
Be nice to use this game to get rid of any rust. Any other good rumors, especially on the recruiting front?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, it's not confirmed, but the rumors are out there from "credible" sources. Not sure if he'll play this weekend or Auburn weekend, but looks like there's a ton of smoke here.
@Swamp Donkey needed to dump on this. He’s already decided our staff is too incompetent to submit a waiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.