Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bye-week gives UGa fans an extra week of euphoria ... something better coaching delivers.
It's gotten so bad that if we want excellent play delivery, we better order an new HC on Amazon -- don't forget to check the reviews.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
One of the things I hate most will happen next week.

It used to happen frequently during Muschamp-ball and will most assuredly happen this game.

Once UGA is up about 20 we will be inundated with sappy stories about how the UGA kicker likes to bake gourmet cupcakes for the local homeless population on his time off and the second string UGA linebacker knits doggy sweaters for single mothers- complete with pics and videos through major portions of the game

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
and the second string UGA linebacker knits doggy sweaters for single mothers- complete with pics

... accompanied by videos of Florida's CDM knitting straight-jackets for QBs --
-- homey movies submitted by mysterious Polish filmographer Gczonki via his company "One Track Videos".

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be nice if we could one up LSU by beating the ass sniffers and also still firing our coach?

Yeah, I know that shiit ain't happening. But a man can dream can't he?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be nice if we could one up LSU by beating the ass sniffers and also still firing our coach?

To get rid of Dan, I think we're going to need a monumental beat down here. A loss so unacceptable that no one defends it or can defend it. Think Vandy.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
If AR15 starts and plays most of the game we're going to score more points on UGA than anyone else has this year. Our defense won't have any answers, however.

If it's EJ's game our Gators lose HUGE.

If the Gators start Richardson and he is allowed to play with purpose the Gators could score a boatload of points. Unfortunatley we can't even stop a counter play no matter how many times it's run (see LSU October 6, 2021: Gators scored 42 points and lost). I can only hope that we can hang with a team with a serious offense and with more than one play.

If we get even one stop on defense, I will be greatly surprised.

Me too!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
If the Gators start Richardson and he is allowed to play with purpose the Gators could score a boatload of points. Unfortunatley we can't even stop a counter play no matter how many times it's run (see LSU October 6, 2021: Gators scored 42 points and lost). I can only hope that we can hang with a team with a serious offense and with more than one play.

Me too!

It will take a T.O to stop them once on defense. I don't see Kirby punting. He's gonna trying to pound the hell out of us with the run. Why wouldn't he?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It will take a T.O to stop them once on defense. I don't see Kirby punting. He's gonna trying to pound the hell out of us with the run. Why wouldn't he?
Because it would benefit him to have this piece of shytt on the Gator sideline as long as possible?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I'm still hopeful for a 2014 situation. I was there front row and watched us run the ball all day on them and crush uga's year. And WM was still gone inside of 2 weeks. That, and the ending to 2004, are about as perfect as it gets.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still hopeful for a 2014 situation. I was there front row and watched us run the ball all day on them and crush uga's year. And WM was still gone inside of 2 weeks. That, and the ending to 2004, are about as perfect as it gets.

In 2014, Foley publicly said it was SEC Championship game or bust, and we didn't make the game. I don't know that rings true this year, even though it should.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A loss so unacceptable that no one defends it or can defend it. Think Vandy.
i think that is actually much more likely than a good game, or a closer game point wise.

dan is going to get absolutely raped by bangs and its going to be as ugly as you can imagine. like 28-30 points difference ugly. Bring lube, lots of lube.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i think that is actually much more likely than a good game, or a closer game point wise.

dan is going to get absolutely raped by bangs and its going to be as ugly as you can imagine. like 28-30 points difference ugly. Bring lube, lots of lube.
Or, since we play to our opponent, it could be just like the bama game :dunno:

This is why I hate this coach. You never know what the fuchs you're going to get other than a mediocre season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Or, since we play to our opponent, it could be just like the bama game :dunno:

This is why I hate this coach. You never know what the fuchs you're going to get other than a mediocre season.
No, you arent paying close attention to dan's seasonal trend history. He has some play up/down to the competition but lose moments, but once he has checked both blocks - i.e. get up for a good team, get down for a bad team and lose to both, then his track record is embarrassing play and blowouts.

We have checked both get up and get down losses blocks multiple times. And he has now lost the team. Next week will be a blood bath. Take the dwags over, whatever it may be. Easy money. Dan sucks.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Double Meh
meh-the-simpsons.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, you arent paying close attention to dan's seasonal trend history. He has some play up/down to the competition but lose moments, but once he has checked both blocks - i.e. get up for a good team, get down for a bad team and lose to both, then his track record is embarrassing play and blowouts.

We have checked both get up and get down losses blocks multiple times. And he has now lost the team. Next week will be a blood bath. Take the dwags over, whatever it may be. Easy money. Dan sucks.
pretty sure it was only like 7 points last time I saw. That would be a pretty easy over pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.