Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dan has said both QB will play. He is trying to lose 100% of Gator Nation on his way out the door. I hope Megan has to drive to Ga to buy groceries.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Tyrion Lannister rushed for almost 300 yards on Grunts defense. Now watch his defense give up 10 touchdown passes to a walk on QB. Meanwhile, Mullen will continue to stash a future first round pick on the bench ensuring a shutout.

This will be the ultimate footage for Stricklin's boner jamz compilation. So don't expect anyone to be fired after the game or season for that matter. Contract extensions and pay raises are more likely.

Ugh.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tyrion Lannister rushed for almost 300 yards on Grunts defense. Now watch his defense give up 10 touchdown passes to a walk on QB. Meanwhile, Mullen will continue to stash a future first round pick on the bench ensuring a shutout.

This will be the ultimate footage for Stricklin's boner jamz compilation. So don't expect anyone to be fired after the game or season for that matter. Contract extensions and pay raises are more likely.

Ugh.

Urg plays for LSU?

giphy.gif

Look at those moves.

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Georgia will not take their foot off the gas peddle in this one. They will beat us by 50 if they can. Smart wants the world to know last year was a lucky fuchin win for Mullen and wants any good HS player thinking about going to Fl .that hes fuchin up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Smart wants the world to know last year was a lucky fuchin win for Mullen and wants any good HS player thinking about going to Fl .that hes fuchin up.
we haven't won a recruiting battle against them in a decade.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the things I hate most will happen next week.

It used to happen frequently during Muschamp-ball and will most assuredly happen this game.

Once UGA is up about 20 we will be inundated with sappy stories about how the UGA kicker likes to bake gourmet cupcakes for the local homeless population on his time off and the second string UGA linebacker knits doggy sweaters for single mothers- complete with pics and videos through major portions of the game

What is worse is what I call “The pity Fuchs” that always happens when your team is losing. This is when the announcers start sharing all the positive things that the losing team can take as consolation. You know like “Brad I know that Florida is getting boat raced today by Georgia but Florida has a young team (not true) with lots of very talented but inexperienced players (also not true) and they will be a force in the SEC in the coming years.”

This is when you know that your team is a bunch of pathetic losers with no future to look forward to.

Although they usually wait until the fourth quarter to start, it should start sooner during the Georgia game before everyone in the southeast turns the channel to a better game.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Watch us start AR and win this game. I'll be sick to my stomach if that happens. If that happens Dan should be fired immediately.

Any day we beat the flee infested @$$ sniffers is a good day. So if hell freezes over and Mullenzez beats them by some miracle of biblical proportions, he gets a pass...

.... until Sunday morning when he should get fired.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Any day we beat the flee infested @$$ sniffers is a good day. So if hell freezes over and Mullenzez beats them by some miracle of biblical proportions, he gets a pass...

.... until Sunday morning when he should get fired.
Disagree. Leave him and his staff to walk across the Mathews bridge on a Saturday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.