Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to assume Mullen will not name a starting QB to try and be clever and keep UGA guessing. Vegas is not going to like that.

Line will be something like UGA -16 with AR starting, -24 with EJ starting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly any line that's below dwags -17 is fools money. It's going to be a 25 to 30 point blow out and probably a lot worse than that score will indicate since it will be that way by halftime and they will just run the ball and wind the clock in the 2nd half.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Worse than 1942? Georgia defeated Florida 75–0.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to assume Mullen will not name a starting QB to try and be clever and keep UGA guessing. Vegas is not going to like that.

Line will be something like UGA -16 with AR starting, -24 with EJ starting.
If Mullen really wants to confuse them he can get his D to TACKLE someone... a cheerleader or even a mascot.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm still hopeful for a 2014 situation. I was there front row and watched us run the ball all day on them and crush uga's year. And WM was still gone inside of 2 weeks. That, and the ending to 2004, are about as perfect as it gets.
When I see super lopsided sh!t like that, I sometimes wonder if drugs are involved. Stimulants most likely.
LSU always seems so geeked up when they play us. Let's face it, football players pop a lot of pills.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Because it would benefit him to have this piece of shytt on the Gator sideline as long as possible?
I read random posts of from dogs everywhere saying what a great coach and person Mullen is... how he's an offensive genius and how lucky we'd be to hold on to him for the next decade or so. In other words, we're boned.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I read random posts of from dogs everywhere saying what a great coach and person Mullen is... how he's an offensive genius and how lucky we'd be to hold on to him for the next decade or so. In other words, we're boned.
to be fair, I'm fairly sure I love Ray Goof almost as much as they love Dan Mullen.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MrT.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.