Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly, it's starting to look and feel like we are better at marketing and sales than product development.
I'm hanging on to the thought that BN knows he has to hold off the sharks long enough to rebuild. In situations like that you have to over communicate. He's doing it through multimedia. It is well done but propaganda. It's still a better approach than hunkering down and going us against the world. Plus, when things start to turn, the weekly vids will be great!

The timing of the recruit announcements seems to back back that up too. I think they’ve had these commits in the bag but wanted them to hold off announcing until the announcement was needed. Two just before UT. Just saw a tweet that Cormani will announce on Oct 27. Between us, Miami and Bamma. #2 recruit in the country and #1 CB. Most think it will be UF. I think it will be too.

IMO... BN is a strategic thinker. We haven't had that since Pell.

Then again... maybe not.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think the staff is sharp enough to pick up on the downward spiral for likes and retweets. I'm sure they do fan/media analytics.

For the record ... I haven't watched any of these. I do think it's smart marketing to make them after each game though.

To be clear, I’m not bagging on you for posting them. I’ve soured a little on the current state of affairs if you haven’t noticed, but don’t meant to direct that at you. Still Top 5 in my book. Btw, tried Evo yet?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lindsay Scott and Vince Dooley.
Bowl Cut Wearing Closet Homosexual Smart.
Multiple DUI loser Uncle Lou.

Enough said.

Skull**** that group of no good sons of bitches.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lindsay Scott and Vince Dooley.
Bowl Cut Wearing Closet Homosexual Smart.
Multiple DUI loser Uncle Lou.

Enough said.

Skull**** that group of no good sons of bitches.

Great post. But after the dust settles on the 8th, can we go back to all the names that belong on this list.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need to worry about this week. We're a 3 point dog to Open Date U.

Will start worrying about UGAly, next week. But it could be an UGAly beatdown.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bay punting GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.