Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's it.... If we beat UGAy a week from Saturday, Morrisons for all GatorChatters, on me. Meet ya at the mall. I'll be in the Spencers.
Always loved that place. The Shrimp and the Fish Almondine.......YUM, Memories!

I remember the Morrison's next to the old Publix on 13th and then the move to the Oaks Mall.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy said earlier today they’ve yet to look at scouting Georgia . I can’t believe the nerve of this guy. The players aren’t the only ones getting days off this week apparently .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Billy said earlier today they’ve yet to look at scouting Georgia . I can’t believe the nerve of this guy. The players aren’t the only ones getting days off this week apparently .
Yup, he’s been proven to be a lazy bastard since the day he arrived.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I say we try a new tactic. Non-stop roughing the passer, and if they protect the qb by not passing, then personal fouls on receivers. Knock the schit out of them until we’ve had enough ejections that we can’t field a team. We’ll be done half way through the first quarter.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If we’re doing an Honorary Mr 2 Bits for this game, my vote is Anthone Lott. He never lost to uga and knew when and how to call timeouts.
I heard it's going to be someone from the Jacksonville Medical Coroner's office.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I say we try a new tactic. Non-stop roughing the passer, and if they protect the qb by not passing, then personal fouls on receivers. Knock the schit out of them until we’ve had enough ejections that we can’t field a team. We’ll be done half way through the first quarter.
Dean would just miss on the pf and likely take out Miller by mistake.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Always loved that place. The Shrimp and the Fish Almondine.......YUM, Memories!

I remember the Morrison's next to the old Publix on 13th and then the move to the Oaks Mall.
The best. My nephew worked in the there when it became Piccadily. Not even close to Morrisons quality.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The best. My nephew worked in the there when it became Piccadily. Not even close to Morrisons quality.

Brother,
We need to get you some real seafood. If you get out this way it's on me.

Coach,
Maybe that's the issue, if you think Morrisons was quality no wonder you vote Democrap?

lisa simpson GIF

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
UGA should score every possession. Let's say 10 possessions. Third team should be playing by 4th qtr so maybe they only get a couple of FG's late. So they only score 62. Unless AR starts throwing INT's then maybe we get a running clock in the second half.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Use it as a teaching moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads