Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Likely to be 33-7 at half and they get the ball to start 2nd half.
The question is, are we that much less talented(strong) or not trained well enough to play against good teams?

I hoped we would show up for this game, but back of my mind expected georgia to show up and look better than they have all season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jim Halpert Reaction GIF

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
I’ve been trying to figure out where the optimism is coming from. We barely beat a pathetic South Carolina team and all of a sudden people think we’re going to beat a team that has been out coaching and out recruiting us for years.
You got that right. South Carolina is a pathetic team, yet it was all we could do to pull out a win. Which in turn, makes UF a pathetic team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The question is, are we that much less talented(strong) or not trained well enough to play against good teams?

I hoped we would show up for this game, but back of my mind expected georgia to show up and look better than they have all season.

No, this is coaching, plain & simple. Yes UGA has more talent than us but we have more than enough talent to be competitive and play better than we are. FFS, South Carolina played these guys tough earlier this season in Athens. There’s no excuse for this shytshow.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

I doubt it, we’ve gifted them 16 points basically. We definitely no where near UGAy’s level though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.