He sure did!
Dana Carvey Nbc GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We're here for you. Especially if you wade into something like that again playing mouse to Ox the cat. We'll pick you up,...then make fun of you...lol.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
i
i

No. 7 Utah at Florida, (Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN app): The matchup between Utah and Florida is rare in a few ways. This is just the third time the Gators have opened the season against a ranked opponent at home (and the first time they are an underdog since 1982). It will be the first time the Utes have faced an SEC opponent since their historic Sugar Bowl win over Alabama in 2009.

If there is one player who can talk at length about both programs, it is Utah linebacker Mohamoud Diabate, who transferred from Florida in the offseason. Diabate has spent nearly as much time talking trash about his former teammates as answering questions about this game from reporters.

But that talk has quieted during this week of preparation.

"We've been talking for the past nine months," Diabate said. "The talk is winding down now. It's time to play."

When asked whether it would be strange to be in the visitors locker room, Diabate said the Gators used it during the pandemic.

"I'm familiar with the old, janky Florida Gators visitor locker room," he said. "I'm really excited to smell the place; it's smells that give you the nostalgic feeling. So I'm going to go there, take a breath of air and realize where I am -- and get to work."

Despite Diabate's familiarity with the locker room and some of the Florida players, much has changed since he left Gainesville -- starting with new coach Billy Napier. You could make an argument about which school needs the victory more: Napier would love nothing more than to start his Florida career with a big nonconference win to show he has the Gators headed in the right direction; Utah would love nothing more than to get a huge nonconference road win against an SEC team to make a statement for its program and the Pac-12. -- Andrea Adelson

I could have swore that this game starts at 7?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna bet CBN didn't take it as a nothing burger? I'm SURE he's made it clear to the players what Whittingham thinks of them.....
Yeah, that's the word. He actually printed out the quote and handed it to each player as they arrived at practice today. He had them foaming at the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.