Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
You’re probably right. I love college football, but determining my happiness on what 18-22 year olds achieve isn’t something I want to do. Sure I love a win and I do not enjoy losing, but life goes on.

Again, the difference is clear. None of us want to do it, but our love of football and our team has been so ingrained in us from such a young age, we have no choice in the matter. We’re going to live and die with every outcome. But it’s obvious there’s no point in explaining this to you, because there’s just no way you’re going to understand.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Anyways, thanks for entertainment while I finished my work day. Thanks for the tips. See y’all Saturday. I’ll flush myself out and GO UTES!

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Again, the difference is clear. None of us want to do it, but our love of football and our team has been so ingrained in us from such a young age, we have no choice in the matter. We’re going to live and die with every outcome. But it’s obvious there’s no point in explaining this to you, because there’s just no way you’re going to understand.
Thanks.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Have fun at the game. Most fans are ok. There are always obnoxious, loud, stupid drunks around, fortunately, @oxrageous will probably in a different section than you.

Should be a good game.
Thank you. We’re looking forward to it. Have fun at the game as well and when skiing out here.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you. We’re looking forward to it. Have fun at the game as well and when skiing out here.
I never go to the games.

Too hot.

Too humid.

Too loud.

Too bloody when we open the can of
Whoop Ass Reaction GIF

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I sincerely hope you have a good trip, enjoy the experience, and hate the outcome of the game. Feel free to come back next week and share your experience as an opposing fan in the swamp.

Deepwater

Mar 26, 2020
This is a ****e fan site. The university has not officially released one. Our video editors and staff are some of the best around. Sure a certain someone may have connections to it, but even if that person didn’t, I’d still agree that they do it better than most.
Uh, I was referring to the player highlights not the editing. You and yours don’t fully understand what SEC football is, but…you will come Saturday. Anyway, best of luck!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
A loss is a loss and a win is a win. Luckily my flight was free, my hotel was with travel points and the ticket was cheap. I’m not too worried about the cash. I’ll have a great time regardless and i hope if us Utes fans run into any of you that we have good Conversations, share a few beers and have a good time. I’m looking forward to it. Hoping for a win, but losses happen and I’ll probably wake up the next day.
Blah blah blah. I hope you are miserable the whole time. Go Gators!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is a ****e fan site. The university has not officially released one. Our video editors and staff are some of the best around. Sure a certain someone may have connections to it, but even if that person didn’t, I’d still agree that they do it better than most.

Unfortunately, I’ve heard all about some of the video work people in Utah are into.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
You can tell we have sucked for years by these embarrassing responses.
You must've missed the part about this misguided Yout bringing seven wives to town, and then leaving them free to roam while he posts on some obscure internet message board.

We've been busy.

@AlexDaGator are you done with Wife #4 yet? I just sent #3 down the hall to @URGatorBait's room.

Urg, better strap a 2x4 to your ass, buddy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My point is, back in 2009 we would have run someone like this guy out on a rail, instead of wishing him a wonderful day in the Swamp. We had swagger back then. We were arrogant pricks and I loved it.

I want to be an arrogant prick again.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
You’re probably right. I love college football, but determining my happiness on what 18-22 year olds achieve isn’t something I want to do. Sure I love a win and I do not enjoy losing, but life goes on.
That’s what losers say when they talk smack and lose. “Okay whatever you win because I’m just not as obsessed as you are.” Weak passive aggressive BS.

It won’t be just a loss. It will be the champion of your obsolete cupcake conference getting steamrolled on national TV by a team that finished nearly last in our conference last year.

Enjoy some good southern food. No one talks about Utah food because Utah has no culture.

And bring ear plugs. I lived in Oregon for ten years and Autzen isn’t in the same universe as the Swamp.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That’s what losers say when they talk smack and lose. “Okay whatever you win because I’m just not as obsessed as you are.” Weak passive aggressive BS.

It won’t be just a loss. It will be the champion of your obsolete cupcake conference getting steamrolled on national TV by a team that finished nearly last in our conference last year.

Enjoy some good southern food. No one talks about Utah food because Utah has no culture.

And bring ear plugs. I lived in Oregon for ten years and Autzen isn’t in the same universe as the Swamp.
This is better. :lol:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think you are watching the wrong 18-22 year olds then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator