Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What ever happened to good ole southern hospitality with warm apple pie or something like that? Of course we’ll stay through the second half. We wouldn’t miss it. Many of use are hoping for another Florida man story to happen.
I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I would never, ever join another message board of a team I was about to play. If I did, I would expect far worse treatment than what you've gotten so far.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
I don’t know how to say this repespctfully, but it’s my understanding that people from your state generally stink. So we’d have to decline that offer. Check georgia on your way out.
You’re not wrong. It’s all the weed from the surrounding states. It sticks to our clothes. Hopefully at the game you are not by any of us.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I would never, ever join another message board of a team I was about to play. If I did, I would expect far worse treatment than what you've gotten so far.
You all are pretty nice. I really just wanted some tips and tricks on the Gainesville area and gameday fun. Many fans from other teams join our boards and vice Versa. It’s a great way to get ideas and insight.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
That's an awfully small front 7. Only one of them reaches the 3 bills mark, and that's right at 3 bills. Their ends are 241 and 256 respectively, while their 3 linebackers look longingly at Sally Struthers for an extra meal. Their front 7 boasts 5 sophs, 1 frosh, and 1 senior, however that lone senior is Diabate so it might as well be another frosh/soph.

Look I know a lot of you buy in on the double narrative; the Mighty Gators have fallen while Utah is playoff bound this year. Nonsense on both fronts. We may not punt against this defense on Saturday. They are woefully inexperienced and undersized. If our running game gets going, which I expect it to, that will just open things up even more for AR to drop dimes over their heads. The Swamp will be rocking Saturday night as we put up over 40 easily. The good guys win this one 48-24 by the time the carnage settles.
Yes. They are similar to Grantham’s fronts: 2 300-ish DTs with 245-260 DE’s, one of whom is a Buck. I’m expecting us to put more weight up front with Dexter at DE and 2 true DT’s plus another DE to control the run.

We will need to really watch their TEs.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Yes. They are similar to Grantham’s fronts: 2 300-ish DTs with 245-260 DE’s, one of whom is a Buck. I’m expecting us to put more weight up front with Dexter at DE and 2 true DT’s plus another DE to control the run.

We will need to really watch their TEs.
Nah don’t worry about the TEs, we barely use them. They are not a weapon for us. I promise.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Be sure to go to snowbasin over the cottonwood canyons or park city. You’ll avoid the crowds and get the best kept secret out here. It will still be busy but not insanely busy.
I like Alta and Brighton.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Does anyone have anything else for UteMan before I flush him? I think he got what he wanted.
Ah man, I just want friendly info. I do appreciate the tips and tricks. It was nice meeting you all and I look forward to Saturday.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Some of you are just too sensitive to an outside perspective, but many and most are very kinda. I appreciate it and wish you nothing but the best.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you are just too sensitive to an outside perspective, but many and most are very kinda. I appreciate it and wish you nothing but the best.
We have been a laughingstock for 10 years. I'm rather pissy and want to start winning again. With a new staff, I think we can do it, and your team is the first one on the menu. Kicking your asses would be HUGE to start this revival. You have no idea how bad I want to see the Gators win this game. I'm not the only one who feels this way - that place is going to be so loud your ears are going to be ringing for days. It's not going to be an enjoyable experience for you.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We have been a laughingstock for 10 years. I'm rather pissy and want to start winning again. With a new staff, I think we can do it, and your team is the first one on the menu. Kicking your asses would be HUGE to start this revival. You have no idea how bad I want to see the Gators win this game. I'm not the only one who feels this way - that place is going to be so loud your ears are going to be ringing for days. It's not going to be an enjoyable experience for you.
Ute Man, here's a small sample of what you'll hear.....and trust me it won't do you any justice until you witness it. Ox is right, you won't hear for days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.