Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Also, if any of you want things to do on days before or after the game. This is a good deal. A lot of the things are dumb (this is the place, the zoo, dreamscape) but it has some great deals. Hell, even the snowbird tram is $40 per person round trip, so this pays for it plus more. In addition the Utah beer pass is a great deal as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looking like it will be in the mid 80s and a nice day. Assuming the smoke clears a bit more (thanks Washington, Idaho and Montana). It was a nice day up at snowbird from atop the tram, but you can see what we’ll all be breathing in the valley.

Any updates on the earthquakes and mudslides? I’m not flying all the way out there just to have my shoes get ruined.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Also, if any of you want things to do on days before or after the game. This is a good deal. A lot of the things are dumb (this is the place, the zoo, dreamscape) but it has some great deals. Hell, even the snowbird tram is $40 per person round trip, so this pays for it plus more. In addition the Utah beer pass is a great deal as well.

What’s the stripclub situation out there like?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Thanks for posting. Best interview & analysis I’ve seen all year. Positive spin generally, but he really does his homework and expert knowledge of OL potential and challenges.

As he worked through our depth (I think we’ve got 8-9 reliable OL) I thought how great it was for Billy to get 3 solid OT transfers. Losing Goodwin, and his mom’s cancer, was sad and tragic for him and unforeseen for everyone, but not unmanageable for the team. We’ve got 3 game-ready, so we can rotate a bit and get some reps to younger guys when possible.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TOS is reporting that S Jordan Castell is taking first team reps. CBN’s not afraid to play talented freshmen.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Looking like it will be in the mid 80s and a nice day. Assuming the smoke clears a bit more (thanks Washington, Idaho and Montana). It was a nice day up at snowbird from atop the tram, but you can see what we’ll all be breathing in the valley.
Gainesville on any night has more smoke than that, and its smoke that will really mess up your desire to win.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for posting. Best interview & analysis I’ve seen all year. Positive spin generally, but he really does his homework and expert knowledge of OL potential and challenges.

As he worked through our depth (I think we’ve got 8-9 reliable OL) I thought how great it was for Billy to get 3 solid OT transfers. Losing Goodwin, and his mom’s cancer, was sad and tragic for him and unforeseen for everyone, but not unmanageable for the team. We’ve got 3 game-ready, so we can rotate a bit and get some reps to younger guys when possible.
Its good to see the same praise going towards Harris that isn't from homer media as well. I think he was underrated as a recruit and its starting to show.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
TOS is reporting that S Jordan Castell is taking first team reps. CBN’s not afraid to play talented freshmen.
I think Zach mentioned that in a Gators Online video I just watched. It was an overall recap of the fall and scrimmages and takeaways.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just curious...do you keep a spreadsheet or ledger for these ban threats/agreements?

I am an ops guy and just curious as to how these things operate.
Not only does he have a ledger, but he already knows what you're having for dinner. The creepy eyes in the bushes by the window is him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.