Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
TOS is reporting that S Jordan Castell is taking first team reps. CBN’s not afraid to play talented freshmen.

This has been building up for a few weeks and felt inevitable up to the change now. If this kid has it he’ll rule like Thanos.
Marvel Avengers GIF by Bombay Softwares

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
My memory sucks. When was our last truly elite safety? Other than Donovan Stiner, of course.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My memory sucks. When was our last truly elite safety? Other than Donovan Stiner, of course.
Oddly enough, Shawn Davis was decent but we had retards who felt he needed to split his reps with stiner.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Oddly enough, Shawn Davis was decent but we had retards who felt he needed to split his reps with stiner.

“Yeah, hey thanks for that one handed interception against Auburn, and game-changer pick against Kentucky a few weeks earlier. We’ll call you if we need anything else, mmmkay?”

Poman

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2016
I predict whichever team has the highest point total when the game ends will be the ultimate victor. Don't ask me to share my work, it's a proprietary equation I've fine tuned over the years. I can boast a 100% success rate using this data.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I predict whichever team has the highest point total when the game ends will be the ultimate victor. Don't ask me to share my work, it's a proprietary equation I've fine tuned over the years. I can boast a 100% success rate using this data.
Winning and losing isn’t what matters. What truly counts is if you are a champion in life. You know, like this guy…

C2E9C921-774F-4220-8B4F-41DDD0352470.jpeg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna say it's close but an L. If we had lost last year I'd feel differently but think Utah will have a little extra due to the unexpected L and bit of embarrassment they felt last year. I do believe we will be much improved but not sure how that translates to the win column at this point. May end up being that we look much more competent in our losses. It's just hard to say, probably more so than any previous season in memory.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna say it's close but an L. If we had lost last year I'd feel differently but think Utah will have a little extra due to the unexpected L and bit of embarrassment that felt last year. I do believe we will be much improved but not sure how that translates to the win column at this point. May end up being that we look much more competent in our losses. It's just hard to say, probably more so than any previous season in memory.
This one is going to get bumped about 26 times.

Florida by 20+.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If Mertz can hit the intermediate routes and we control the LOS, we win this game. If not, it's going to be a long night

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Also, if any of you want things to do on days before or after the game. This is a good deal. A lot of the things are dumb (this is the place, the zoo, dreamscape) but it has some great deals. Hell, even the snowbird tram is $40 per person round trip, so this pays for it plus more. In addition the Utah beer pass is a great deal as well.

Are there any passes for Mormon Sex? Like you got to Bangok and buy women or men or trannies...can i do that with you Mormons?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Salt lake, meh what a city.
things to note. State liquor stores, keep the good stuff in the back, you have to ask.

It’s not Ga, sister wives means something different.

You get daily devotionals from the Airpot pa system. It needs to be hacked to play SOS quotes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.