Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gallbladder.
Ah gotcha. My mom had that done when I was a teenager. She had a bunch of stones in there so they just took the whole thing. I guess that was a few years ago since I'm 59 now. :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Classic jdh, goes on Twitter and tells rival fans that we "got lucky" in beating them. Christ. Embarrassing.
Wouldn't being caught like that constitute automatic visit to the Mind Camp along with torture involved and Gator Card Revocation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't being caught like that constitute automatic visit to the Mind Camp along with torture involved and Gator Card Revocation.
It's a joke. Our unranked Gators upset a top-10 team and he seems annoyed by it. I think he would find a loss this week enjoyable and amusing, because then he can gleefully continue his memes and cracks trashing the program that we've had to endure the entire damn offseason.

I'm at a loss at some of our fans these days.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018
This popped up last night... (EDIT: just noticed what I typed... will not remove, will face full ridicule!)

WARNING: NSFW... might wanna turn the volume down on this one unless yer lookin' for street cred... or to get fired! That said, if anyone knows the name of this song/version, lemme know, I might change Son #1's right tone from Pony to this. (EDIT #2: now that I'm out of bed and in my office, found the song with Shazam... what could be more "NSFW" than something like this? "Twista - Wild Out (Remix) (Feat. B Hype, Showtime, Mello The Guddaman & Sweetwater Gritz)" for those reading this far, "Sweetwater Gritz" is actually our very own @stephenPE :lol: )

Can we go back to the block numbers please?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
In the comments, I suspect that this guy is NOT here on “Da Chatta”!!!

The good news for the future is in the two deep, the offense has two Seniors (Zander’s & Pearsall) and one, maybe two, guys (Johnson and Mazzcua) who could conceivably leave early. The defense is similar: one Senior (Mitchell) and two guys (Princely & Marshall) who might leave early.

If we are simply “good” this year, we be outstanding next year.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And having to listen to Beth Mowins call the game....
angry the office GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The good news for the future is in the two deep, the offense has two Seniors (Zander’s & Pearsall) and one, maybe two, guys (Johnson and Mazzcua) who could conceivably leave early. The defense is similar: one Senior (Mitchell) and two guys (Princely & Marshall) who might leave early.

If we are simply “good” this year, we be outstanding next year.
Both units should be near peak form going into the Leghumper game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.