Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Whiskey Street & Lake Effect in downtown SLC are great spots for cocktails for anyone who's in the area.

Go Gators!!

Last edited:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Whew this place has been a tough read the last couple of days.

Our football program has fell so far that we have a bunch of posters bragging about how SMART we are compared to Utah lmao. Ooo how the mighty have fallen. Utah should be a grease spot on the road for a program like ours.

Hopefully Billy can put us back where we belong with a convincing win tonight.

To the Utah poster, you have to be a masochist

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thank God the game is almost here. This is the most irritating, stupid, annoying game thread in the history of this board. Can't wait to move on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hold my members to a high standard, and UteManX brought the level of post quality down to Swamp Gas levels. You guys just never figured out how to properly deal with his backhanded compliments and faux "respect" schtick he puts on. If he's anywhere near as irritating in real life as he is here, you'd jump off a Utah cliff after 5 minutes in his company. I found myself scrolling quickly past some of the most cringeworthy back-and-forths I've ever encountered. I had to skip several pages because I couldn't handle it anymore. My beloved membership had been reduced to THIS?

I'll admit I'm ultimately at fault, as I should have banned the guy a long time ago and spared so many of you such embarrassment. I just never thought it would get that bad. I was planning to do it tonight (win or lose), but I think I'm just going to do it right now. Congrats UteMan, you were our most successful troll since CaneThing. You can return to your many wives with your head held high.

Part of me wants to go back and delete a whole bunch of pages, so that what transpired isn't part of the permanent record here. While I ponder that, I'd like each of you to look into the mirror and make a commitment to bring the level of your post quality back to Gatorchatter levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator