Status
Not open for further replies.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n167179 said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. The recruiting class we have (in terms of verbal pledges) constitutes an awful class right now. Do you dispute that? I hope it gets better. I started out saying that my big hope for this class was 19/19. At least 19 recruits and ranked better than the 20th class. I obviously said that I wasn't sure either of things would be able to happen unless we could build momentum. I don't know what will happen on NSD, but I do know that the only thing I've done is question why people were "praising" (their words not mine) two star, project commitments.

Why and the hell would I choose a 30th class over a class ranked 18? a). what "soup"(your word not mine) box do I have on here? b). who cares about a "soup" box on an anonymous message board? I think people like you invest way too much emotionally in your avatar and your identity on this board, and you think by default others care as much as you. The "soup" box you are manufacturing for me I could care less about. But I would like to know the platform of my "soup" box, so please enlighten me.

You type too much.

Dec 10, 2014
Alagator;n167146 said:
BTW, the irony is that's what anyone with any semblance of hope or optimism has been saying. Meanwhile you've been throwing rotten tomatoes at them for saying the same exact thing you just declared. Irony is ironic.

When have I thrown rotten tomatoes? I've said two things:
I told one poster that it's important that recruits go ahead and commit for us and not wait until NSD because we need to lure the bigger recruits by showing them they will be surrounded by talent. Momentum is important. What is truly ironic is now that we have gotten momentum, you are for some reason targeting me (the guy who said it was exactly what we needed if we were going to be successful) in my face. Pretty dumb.
Second, I've questioned why the sheep feel the need to be happy and excited over project players when this is a class that we need proven players.

Next

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Tyree St. Louis - "When asked about his commitment to Miami, St. Louis, who is fresh off a visit to Florida, said "I'm still committed to Miami." But he also said that he's "keeping (Florida) in high consideration." He gon flip

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n167186 said:
When have I thrown rotten tomatoes? I've said two things:
I told one poster that it's important that recruits go ahead and commit for us and not wait until NSD because we need to lure the bigger recruits by showing them they will be surrounded by talent. Momentum is important. What is truly ironic is now that we have gotten momentum, you are for some reason targeting me (the guy who said it was exactly what we needed if we were going to be successful) in my face. Pretty dumb.
Second, I've questioned why the sheep feel the need to be happy and excited over project players when this is a class that we need proven players.

Next

:facepalm: I'd say calling people sheep who disagree with you might be considered throwing tomatoes.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares. You need to hear both sides on things imo. I don't think hardly anyone was trying to blame McElwain for our recruiting situation anyway. If this class ends up about 20th to 30th after where it started nobody can really say I told you so because we are Florida.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;n167189 said:
Who cares. You need to hear both sides on things imo. I don't think hardly anyone was trying to blame McElwain for our recruiting situation anyway. If this class ends up about 20th to 30th after where it started nobody can really say I told you so because we are Florida.
I know on for a fact that was being pretty douchey about the whole thing :lol:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I am above name dropping though so I won't be doing that
image.php

:hehehe:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n167189 said:

So if we do good, we can't say anything because it is Florida. But if we do bad, we can complain about it?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorFin;n167187 said:
Tyree St. Louis - "When asked about his commitment to Miami, St. Louis, who is fresh off a visit to Florida, said "I'm still committed to Miami." But he also said that he's "keeping (Florida) in high consideration." He gon flip

I read somewhere that he may decide today but I can't find anyone confirming that, or a time.

I did read that Quarvez Boulware decides today at 5pm between UF and Maryland.

* correction: according to this link, Boulware announces at 5 on Wednesday, not today.

https://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1732400&PT=4&PR=2

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FFS...just quit the b*tching or the "I told you so". It's like watching a bunch of little girls fight over a hair bow or something. :facepalm:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n167199 said:
So if we do good, we can't say anything because it is Florida. But if we do bad, we can complain about it?

No I am just saying I don't think hardly anyone was trying to blame McElwain for the mess we are in and that if we recover to around 20th to 30th no one can really pump their chests because we are Florida who hasn't had a class there in a long time. I am like most here and hope we got some nice pickups. Spurrier's first class had 10 of the so called top 50 players in Florida and only one ended up doing much out of the 10. Lets hope we get nice results with this class.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n167204 said:
FFS...just quit the b*tching or the "I told you so". It's like watching a bunch of little girls fight over a hair bow or something. :facepalm:

But there is nothing else to do right now. Plus I think I look good when wearing a hair bow and ray stole the last one.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n167179 said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. The recruiting class we have (in terms of verbal pledges) constitutes an awful class right now. Do you dispute that? I hope it gets better. I started out saying that my big hope for this class was 19/19. At least 19 recruits and ranked better than the 20th class. I obviously said that I wasn't sure either of things would be able to happen unless we could build momentum. I don't know what will happen on NSD, but I do know that the only thing I've done is question why people were "praising" (their words not mine) two star, project commitments.

Why and the hell would I choose a 30th class over a class ranked 18? a). what "soup"(your word not mine) box do I have on here? b). who cares about a "soup" box on an anonymous message board? I think people like you invest way too much emotionally in your avatar and your identity on this board, and you think by default others care as much as you. The "soup" box you are manufacturing for me I could care less about. But I would like to know the platform of my "soup" box, so please enlighten me.

How much time did I invest in my Av....a simple copy and paste dude. Not that hard.

Oh... And Here's to hoping that after NSD you get to eat a nice big helping of shut the hell up "soup."

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Gator Fever;n167206 said:
No I am just saying I don't think hardly anyone was trying to blame McElwain for the mess we are in and that if we recover to around 20th to 30th no one can really pump their chests because we are Florida who hasn't had a class there in a long time. I am like most here and hope we got some nice pickups. Spurrier's first class had 10 of the so called top 50 players in Florida and only one ended up doing much out of the 10. Lets hope we get nice results with this class.

You weren't paying close attention.

Dec 10, 2014
Alagator;n167211 said:
How much time did I invest in my Av....a simple copy and paste dude. Not that hard.

Oh... And Here's to hoping that after NSD you get to eat a nice big helping of shut the hell up "soup."

In the context of what? This all stuff you've manufactured from your Soup box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator