Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;167430 said:
campbell is a jackwad for choosing skankazzU, F him.

Elite speed. Mediocre hands.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Giving props to Tag, he called the strong finish a long time ago. Conspiracy?.....I dunno, but he called this and it's setting up to be a great day. He was absolutely right, everyone is talking about UF....in a positive way for a change

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
GatorBenji;n167429 said:
If y'all :eek:ldman: need a translator, I guess I can be that guy for twitter/ebonics :lol:

Twittebonics?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
ESPN - college-football-recruiting-10-bold-national-signing-day-predictions

The final minutes of the 2015 recruiting cycle are ticking away. Double-digit ESPN 300 recruits are scheduled to announce their decisions Wednesday on ESPNU, and more than 30 other elite prospects' decisions will shape the day's news. Wednesday is sure to have plenty of twists and turns. Here are 10 predictions for what we'll see on signing day.
1. Big three won't be a package deal
Much has been made about a potential package deal among No. 1 recruit Byron Cowart, No. 5Martez Ivey and No. 9 CeCe Jefferson. There's still a chance all three end up at the same school, but it's more likely they'll talk things over with friends and family and come to their own conclusions about where they want to go to school. If they do somehow end up at the same school, it'll be because each picked the school on his own -- not because of a supposed package deal. All three will announce their decisions Wednesday on ESPNU, with Cowart going first at 9:10 a.m. ET, Ivey at 11:35 a.m. and Jefferson at 2:05 p.m.

I'm not an insider, and can't get the rest of the article, but what struck me was......wasn't the package for Coward/Jefferson/Holland? Not Ivey? ESPN get this wrong, or am I daft?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n167425 said:
Interesting, all this time I thought it was to focus on them :dunno:

Were you done with your sentence? Wasn't sure, no period. :yes:

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Some people on this board remind me of my wife. they focus on the negative and get all worked up over something they have no control over. like i tell her, let things play out and then if there is need to worry or something you can do about, then do it. worrying about things you have no control over is a miserable way to live your life...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So is st Louis announcing today?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;167458 said:
Some people on this board remind me of my wife. they focus on the negative and get all worked up over something they have no control over. like i tell her, let things play out and then if there is need to worry or something you can do about, then do it. worrying about things you have no control over is a miserable way to live your life...

My wife would be angry as hell if I told everyone on this MB that she's miserable. I'm just sayin'...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n167462 said:
My wife would be angry as hell if I told everyone on this MB that she's miserable. I'm just sayin'...

Your wife isn't already angry as hell she is married to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.