Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bigpank;n168657 said:
We will have some more attrition after the spring and I doubt we sign like 35 next year. JMO

Yeah, I agree. It just seems like these are the types of kids that end up being that attrition. Not knocking him. But if you aren't sold then stay put. If it were an OLineman, different story. But at DE, we are and will be fine, imo.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Horton loss pisses me off more. We need the OL depth more and a DE can be taken out of a game with scheming. Whatever happens today this class just needs enough quality to bridge us to a new era. Better days ahead

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n168653 said:
@TannerDennie: Byron Cowart just hinted at Martez Ivey going to Florida.

Selfish prick. Ruin Ivey's moment, a guy who hasn't trolled fan bases and created mass drama around himself possibly gets him moment ruined by this punk.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Gatorbreath;n168656 said:
Guys - enough about the previous HC here. That asshat is in the rear view mirror. He's history. Stop picking at the scab and keeping it alive. He's not worthy.

^This^

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alagator;n168613 said:
This is what pisses me off. Muschamp brings UF to depths it hasn't seen in decades. He practically brings the program to it's knees. So UF pays him six million dollars to kindly get the phuck outta here. So he takes the six million......... but still doesn't go away. He's six million dollars richer and is still handing out losses to UF like a pezz dispenser. It's incomprehensible.

Its in the rearview mirror now my friend. The sun has set on the Muschamp era. Take some rolaids and enjoy a beautiful sunrise and the dawning of a new day.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Guys - enough about the previous HC here. That asshat is in the rear view mirror. He's history. Stop picking at the scab and keeping it alive. He's not worthy.
He certainly isn't just "history" today, is he? Muschamp won't be relevant in the future, but he certainly is today.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Original DC;n168678 said:
Selfish prick. Ruin Ivey's moment, a guy who hasn't trolled fan bases and created mass drama around himself possibly gets him moment ruined by this punk.

Or he's trolling us further.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;n168664 said:
Ouch, that does not set up well for Francois. We must have Martez.

:headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

Thought that tweet hinted that we were getting Ivey.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I agree hundred percent. I think most people want to stick it to WM more than they really wanted to get Cowart

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n168653 said:
@TannerDennie: Byron Cowart just hinted at Martez Ivey going to Florida.

More trolling? Ivey to AU?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n168678 said:

Stay classy.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n168638 said:
This one puzzles me a bit. How critical is this kid. Not a slam dunk by any stretch and at a position where we're pretty good. Seems like a scholly we could hold for next year.

I bet we take him if Jefferson doesn't come here if he wants to come here and probably even if Jefferson signs

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n168674 said:
Yeah, I agree. It just seems like these are the types of kids that end up being that attrition. Not knocking him. But if you aren't sold then stay put. If it were an OLineman, different story. But at DE, we are and will be fine, imo.

I think this is a DE that could possibly play LB. Not 100% on that but I thought I had read that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n168689 said:
I agree hundred percent. I think most people want to stick it to WM more than they really wanted to get Cowart
That's utter and complete nonsense. I think people wanted Cowart because he's the #1 high school recruit in the freaking nation and players like that can help return you to the top a lot quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.