Not open for further replies.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n168683 said:
He certainly isn't just "history" today, is he? Muschamp won't be relevant in the future, but he certainly is today.

My point was, enjoy the view looking forward and don't let that under-qualified scumbag occupy our thoughts anymore. Four years of torture is enough. I'm actually wildly optimistic about the program for the first time in many years. It feels good. Join me.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Gator Content from ‏@OurTwoBits 3m3 minutes ago
Signees for @UF
2705.png
@Chris_Will8
2705.png
@tyjordan58
2705.png
@lukeancrumjr
2705.png
@Chosen1_live75
2705.png
@ivie_andrew
2705.png
@Famousscarlett
2705.png
@JabariZuniga
2705.png
@Ripbobby_G

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n168701 said:
My point was, enjoy the view looking forward and don't let that under-qualified scumbag occupy our thoughts anymore. Four years of torture is enough. I'm actually wildly optimistic about the program for the first time in many years. It feels good. Join me.
Trust me when I tell you I'm optimistic and happy. But I'm going to be irritated for a bit for the way the Muschamp era was bungled by those in charge, as it's going to have an impact for quite a while.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n168699 said:
Muschamp is doing his job. This mess is all on Foley.

I think another poster made a good point after Muschamp's actions last night and with Horton.

"Not when that company is paying me millions to leave, it's petty. Particularly since he got way more time than he should have been given and sent him out with all the love and adulation in the world. I got no problems with him going after guys like Cowart, Jefferson, Davis, etc. Those are all elite guys that any school would love to have. But what's the reasoning for offering low ranked prospects that we're offering just because? Guys Auburn had no room for as we're seeing now? He's a female. He did the passive aggressive blame the fans BS while he was here and now that he's replaced he's acting like a jilted lover. Eff him."

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Goodbye Derrick Dillon. We hardly knew you.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: As expected, Florida "commit" and four-star WR Derrick Dillon has committed to LSU.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@_UFla09: "@RagjUF: (Via @graham311) looks like Byron Cowart has an idea about where Martez Ivey is going http://twitter.com/RagjUF/status/562989440428433408/photo/1" Wow. Let it slip.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gatorbreath;n168701 said:

I completely agree. We knew the solid relationships with the chump were going to be an issue today. Next year will be completely different. Win some, loose some. I wont let champ ruin my day. A new day has dawned in Gainesville!

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
oxrageous;n168699 said:
Muschamp is doing his job. This mess is all on Foley.

No, today isn't on Foley.

Muschamp is doing his job.

Mac doesn't have the relationships CWM does with these players.

What we're seeing is what we all expected. Maybe not what we hoped for but is what we knew, down deep, was going to happen today.

But UF is still doing well and climbing that ladder.

IGTBAFG

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n168715 said:
@NickdelaTorreGC: Goodbye Derrick Dillon. We hardly knew you.

Oh well, was our highest ranked player thus far but hes been gone for weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.