alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n168231 said:
It would definitely shock me

Not shocked, but definitely surprised. He was all Gator for so long and then all Bama. Maybe he likes the way this class is shaping up.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Man all these rumors and speculation tonight, I need to go to sleep so this can be decision time!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n168231 said:
It would definitely shock me

It would shock me also... I feel like he is just trying to create some uncertainty so he can pick a hat.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's like I've said if Cece and Cowart want to compete for national championships they go to the Gators if they want to watch there draft stock go into the toilet they go to Auburn...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ClutchLikeMJ: Yes tomorrow will be a great day don't get mad at people we might miss on enjoy the ones we get there may even be a nice surprise 😎

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
My final prediction tonight for some of the bigger names.

Ivey: Gator
Cowart: Tiger
CeCe: Rebel
Davis: Tiger
Thomas: Surprise flip - Gators
Francois: Gator

Goodnight all and ill see you guys thursday

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In all the clutter & clash of NSD with blunders that hurt please do not forget to reach for direly hungry "no offer" QB .
Set State of New Mexico Passing record. Easton Breuere looks like Danny Wuerfell 6"3" 200 lbs. Quick trigger release.
Has that intangible QB-brain, seemingly finds WR every pass play - knows he can complete pass downfield better
than a run cam get.Always looking to pass.

He out dueled the-states giant 6' 7" QB, covet going to Harbrough at Michigan. Threw for 559 yds. that game.

Senior year : 4,561 yds, 49 TDs, 3-6? INTs, 75% completion rate. Team 13-0, 6-A state champs.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alright its NSD! WTH you at Williston??:lol: You're the resident Guru, lets get this party started. BTW, thanks for your updates. You've been on it with this recruiting.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n168202 said:
Who knows. I read last week they only had 3 spots open and after two commitments and a decommit they should only have two left without "making room" somehow. This is going to be interesting the next few years when every time we offer someone Muschamp will come running right behind us and T-Rob following Shannon around Miami with an unmarked car and heavily tinted windows.

Muschamp won't be there in a few years. One...two years max. Book it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n168211 said:
AGAIN. I cant imagine them wanting him back. Any doubt that Tuberville suddenly becoming ultraconservative on offense had to do with Musktaint pushing for Mushball?

He lead that team to a losing record and got Tubs run out of town. Wash rnse repeat and Texass hasnt losing season and fires Mack Brown. Hes fvkked up everything hes touched except for his time with Lil Satan. Of course Satan demoted him to position coached and eventually told him to find a new job.

I cant wait for the next installment.

Yes and No. Muschamp's D at Auburn was good to great. As it's been stated 1,000 times before, He shut down our NC team and then bottled up our 2007 Offense and Heisman winner. AU's D was very, very good once before with him coaching it. The Texas O was horrific his last year there but still managed a top 10 defense despite the O constantly turning the ball over in their own territory all year. I think that O falling so low had more to do with losing Colt McCoy and having no one adequate to replace him. I think we should be able to relate to that.

If Muschamp focuses on the D and D only, he will not bring AU down. Malzan will not allow Muschamp to screw up his offense. He'll tell Mus to enjoy the ride on the Gus Bus or get the hell off.

Enough with Muschamp, already. Screw muschamp. Screw fsu and double screw uga.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n168271 said:
Looks like Zach is getting a little testy. :lol:

Todd wrote:

Zach said:

People exaggerate a little on his accuracy. I think you will find most have a decent record picking with their final day picks because they just go with the current buzz on most of the picks.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n168259 said:
In all the clutter & clash of NSD with blunders that hurt please do not forget to reach for direly hungry "no offer" QB .
Set State of New Mexico Passing record. Easton Breuere looks like Danny Wuerfell 6"3" 200 lbs. Quick trigger release.
Has that intangible QB-brain, seemingly finds WR every pass play - knows he can complete pass downfield better
than a run cam get.Always looking to pass.

He out dueled the-states giant 6' 7" QB, covet going to Harbrough at Michigan. Threw for 559 yds. that game.

Senior year : 4,561 yds, 49 TDs, 3-6? INTs, 75% completion rate. Team 13-0, 6-A state champs.

I bet some team ends up offering him that sees they end up having an extra spot or two. You would think so anyway with all these articles on him.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n168272 said:
People exaggerate a little on his accuracy. I think you will find most have a decent record picking with their final day picks because they just go with the current buzz on most of the picks.

I think you're right. Also, the feeling most have is from an accumulation of year long picks as the kids make choices throughout the whole process. Pretty sure the examples Zach just gave was his NSD picks only. In all fairness, it's hard for anybody to get a handle on what these 17/18 yr. old kids are gonna do.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n168277 said:
I think you're right. Also, the feeling most have is from an accumulation of year long picks as the kids make choices throughout the whole process. Pretty sure the examples Zach just gave was his NSD picks only. In all fairness, it's hard for anybody to get a handle on what these 17/18 yr. old kids are gonna do.

True - he did smoke Andreu on his final picks last season and has us doing pretty good this season getting a lot of the top guys except Cowart.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator do you remember when they started reporting the official signings last year?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's have a big day and finish strong. GO GATORS and CHOMP CHOMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.