Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n168163 said:
Do you think Muschamp can manage anything?

Good point - he would probably tell Robinson they messed up on the numbers when offering if they get Cowart etc.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Gator Fever;n168161 said:
Has Malzahn ever yanked offers like some coaches have pulled?
I don't know. this is only his second or third class though. Not a lot of history yet.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
Callaway and Francois........or........ Cowart and Ryan Davis? Which is the better pairing? I see them as pairs for some reason.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
WinterGarden Gator;n168175 said:
Callaway and Francois........or........ Cowart and Ryan Davis? Which is the better pairing? I see them as pairs for some reason.
Cowart & Davis imo.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n168178 said:
Cowart & Davis imo.

I don't think Cowart has the accuracy or quick release to matter

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I think Cowart's a much better DE than Francois is a QB. Francois is raw and needs development. Has a funny hitch in his legs during throwing motion. Cowart is NFL talent. I doubt Francois gets to The League.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n168196 said:
I think Cowart's a much better DE than Francois is a QB. Francois is raw and needs development. Has a funny hitch in his legs during throwing motion. Cowart is NFL talent. I doubt Francois gets to The League.
I was saying we need francois more than Davis

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ray Finkle;n168144 said:
So auburn has now taken a DE and WR tonight. Cowart and Davis replacements?

Who knows. I read last week they only had 3 spots open and after two commitments and a decommit they should only have two left without "making room" somehow. This is going to be interesting the next few years when every time we offer someone Muschamp will come running right behind us and T-Rob following Shannon around Miami with an unmarked car and heavily tinted windows.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n168169 said:
He can manage to run Auburn into the ground.
AGAIN. I cant imagine them wanting him back. Any doubt that Tuberville suddenly becoming ultraconservative on offense had to do with Musktaint pushing for Mushball?

He lead that team to a losing record and got Tubs run out of town. Wash rnse repeat and Texass hasnt losing season and fires Mack Brown. Hes fvkked up everything hes touched except for his time with Lil Satan. Of course Satan demoted him to position coached and eventually told him to find a new job.

I cant wait for the next installment.

IlliniGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
(WR) Darius Slayton flipped from Georgia to Auburn just over a half hour ago. That has to be a good sign for Davis, right?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Randy Shannon has been workin' it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.