Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlliniGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n169843 said:
To you recruitniks out there: are we done for the day, or are we in play for any others? Not getting greedy - just curious....

According to Mr. ClutchLikeMJ, who has been spot-on all day, we are done.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Would not worry bout him...told everyone all along this kid lives just up the road from my home and was all Gator

williston_gator;n169715 said:
Cece's LOI isn't in but I don't suspect anything weird.

B9BulO_IQAQkBID.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n169831 said:
I think we are ahead of Michigan.

According to Rivals, Meatchicken is still sitting at #61 with only 12 commits at the moment. They haven't had any action since we were #46 with 16 commits.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n169845 said:
And thanks to you for caring so much about DC. It seems to be your favorite topic today.

You are an important poster here. So of course I care about you.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really feel for those who were on this thread and had to leave (or decided) while the chips were down. Hopefully they will catch up on the threads and join the party.
:bananadance:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
GBHOR;n169769 said:
Wonderful day, exceeded my expectations, and I've seen it mentioned before that that QB from New Mexico is still out there.

:chomp:

That kid seems really good, whats up with that I wonder

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n169847 said:
you are kidding right? Are you bi polar?

I saw his comment and laughed. I didn't say anything because I thought surely he was kidding. He had to have been kidding......right??? I actually thought it was pretty funny and well played...again...if he was kidding...surely he was.....right?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
klgator;n169791 said:
Big shout out to Daniel Imatorbhebhe and Kalif Jackson who took early entry and didn't get the love today. They are the ones who started the ball rolling! [h=3][/h]

Here here...I agree completely!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Still waiting on Cece's LOI. He did his committment from his house and didn't have a fax... I think that is what is postponing the press conference.. Coach can't talk about him until they receive the LOI

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Originally posted by Gatoravatara View Post
Wow this staff did amazing job recruiting, especially considering how new they are and Muschamp's bad behavior. Has anybody ever been in the 100s, 5 days prior to getting a top 25 class? I think we are ahead of Michigan. They guys can close deals. I don't know why people were ready to jump off of the ledge. People just need to chill.

Wasn't he one of those near the ledge.... :hehehe:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Law98gator;n169842 said:
Amazing finish. Damn great job in sofla by Shannon. Interesting that he can grab people in 3 weeks and Trob couldnt finish in years.
THIS! I was never all that impressed with T-Rob... And I was very happy to see Shannon take his place recruiting SoFla. He's a closer, and he proved himself again today.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As one of the longer term (ie- old as goats) posters on this board, I must say that I am very proud of the job that our new coaching staff did salvaging something from what looked to be a nightmare. We landed some new great Gators (who showed they wanted to be here); We learned that our former coach should have been fired a year earlier were it not for our legendary AD simply making a bad call. But this is a day for excitement. I like what we pulled off. We overachieved when the odds were not in our favor. If we can play with that same tenor, then I think we are sure to see the "good ole days" come back to being part of our legacy. Can not wait to reclaim our swamp. Thanks Mushdog for setting a new standard for the worst coach in Gator history. You are the Gator version of our very own Ray Goof.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AlligatorArmy: Son of a (puts down Cheez-Its) RT @AmandaWoodUF: Florida just got a commitment out of punter Matthew Beadle from Tampa #Gators

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm;n169894 said:
Thanks Mushdog for setting a new standard for the worst coach in Gator history. You are the Gator version of UGAs very own Ray Goof.

FIFY

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
ufgator2002;n169876 said:
Originally posted by Gatoravatara View Post
Wow this staff did amazing job recruiting, especially considering how new they are and Muschamp's bad behavior. Has anybody ever been in the 100s, 5 days prior to getting a top 25 class? I think we are ahead of Michigan. They guys can close deals. I don't know why people were ready to jump off of the ledge. People just need to chill.

Wasn't he one of those near the ledge.... :hehehe:

Be careful. Ox likes negative posters. I told you so's, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator