Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I think Law must have been calling McElwain's office every hour requesting offensive linemen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You think I'm the only one who noticed that Chimp left 7 OL, only 3 of which who have ever taken a snap?

Anyone else surprised we hadn't already offered these kids?

More fun:

Most 2015 Rivals 250 Commits in the SEC

Trailerbammer 17
Inbreds 11
aTm 9
Azz Sniffers 8
Grass Eaters 8
Arky 5
Lil Trailerbammer 4
OleSiss 4
Cowbell 3
Spurcocks 3
Mizzou 2
Vandy 1*
Kintucky* (doesn't participate in football)
UF 0

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
No, but I think you're the only one who's ranted about it mutiple times a day. :wink:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;156259 said:
You think I'm the only one who noticed that Chimp left 7 OL, only 3 of which who have ever taken a snap?

Anyone else surprised we hadn't already offered these kids?

Wait a minute... We didn't have a lot of OL committed and on the roster? First I have heard of this...

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Haha...Muskrat

Attachments

• conv_2040.jpg
    conv_2040.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 45
  • conv_2040.jpg
    conv_2040.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 41
  • conv_2040.jpg
    conv_2040.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 64
  • conv_2040.jpg
    conv_2040.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 37

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
chill and enjoy this one again

[video]vimeo.com/105670219[/video]

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
TE Jared Pinkey just canceled his visit to UF and will remain committed to Vandy per his twitter account.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n156220 said:
The hiring of Will Muschamp has turned into one of the biggest disasters in the history of the football program. We hired a turd who took the program to unthinkable depths, gave him extensions, kept him a year too long, and now have him taking recruits from the school he destroyed - while paying him millions to do so. He must be laughing his ass off.

Honestly, it was such a foul-up and was botched so badly right down the line by Foley it should cost him his job. This went well beyond a hiring "mistake". Foley could not have handled the situation worse and it's effects are going to be felt for a long time.
Jeremy Foley ‏@UFJeremyFoley 3h3 hours ago
I've been throwing so much money around recently that I'm going to need to have some BBQ fundraisers to help raise money #BBQorDie

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gatoravatara;n156292 said:
When you borrow money and gamble with it you have to win or else you end up in the trunk of somebody's car.

Hiring was not the issue. Making it painful to impossible to fire him was the big mistake. Muschamp could have corrected the problem last year. He had no justification for the extensions and raises. The only reason why he did that was to make it hard to fire Muschamp. He let his ego and loyalty override hid intelligence. How does Muschamp repay the loyalty? By talking sh*t about our facilities and stealing our recruits. And we are still paying him. Wonderful job Foley. You are not the best AD in the world.

We all make mistakes and sometimes hold onto things longer than we should......However, there was no good reason whatsoever to keep Muschamp anywhere near the facility after they made the decision to fire him. He was just given more time to screw this program further into the ground and also delayed the start of the coaching search. Foley seems a bit slow in his old age but what do I know? Others laughed at me back in November when I said Muschamp would further screw us by recruiting for his new job or bad mouthing UF to recruits.....Well guess what suckers doesn't look like Old Concrete was far off from the truth.

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n156220 said:
The hiring of Will Muschamp has turned into one of the biggest disasters in the history of the football program. We hired a turd who took the program to unthinkable depths, gave him extensions, kept him a year too long, and now have him taking recruits from the school he destroyed - while paying him millions to do so. He must be laughing his ass off.

Honestly, it was such a foul-up and was botched so badly right down the line by Foley it should cost him his job. This went well beyond a hiring "mistake". Foley could not have handled the situation worse and it's effects are going to be felt for a long time.

On the plus side, maybe it will get our idiot fans somebody to bitch about besides Meyer. Sheesh

I just can't believe that when he gave chump the extension there weren't clauses in the contract about working in the SE or having his salary at a new school count against what he's owed here. It's embarrassing how this idiot of a guy has bent our program over based half on his own ineptitude and half on the shockingly questionable decisions of Foley. I knew chump wasn't going to amount to anything after the Toledo game. Wanted him gone after the Miami debacle.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
GatorTAG;n156249 said:
Ryan Davis
AllThingsUF retweeted
SeminoleHater15 ‏@josh_holdbrooks Jan 20
@jw_aub @thaRD5
1f40a.png
1f4af.png
#Gatornation

Love this but somebody needs to remind the fella it's right over left... :chomp:..........:hehehe:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WOW, it only took me 4 recruiting threads to get in on this.

This year = crap class with a shining star or 2

Next year = All world - put bama back where they belong, behind UF.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
I know we heard about Marques Ford de-committing from the voles yesterday...but I just read that the coaches pulled his scholly because of their depth and they are going to offer someone else.

Puts things into perspective when the voles are pulling schollys from 4* under armour AA from FLORIDA and we are in the position we are in...seems like our only qualifications right now are players that are breathing. :facepalm:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/vols/2015/01/21/marques-ford-decommits-tennessee/22123845/

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
playzwtrux;n156367 said:
WOW, it only took me 4 recruiting threads to get in on this.

This year = crap class with a shining star or 2

Next year = All world - put bama back where they belong, behind UF.

I'm sure all of the young men who have signed or are thinking about signing appreciate the negativity.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
KCgator;n156391 said:
I'm sure all of the young men who have signed or are thinking about signing appreciate the negativity.

Agree... our class may not be stellar in numbers, but I think our quality will be fine. Outstanding, no... but still all will be great players that are coachable and they want to be Gators, even in a down time like now which means they will play with heart and not self-centeredness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator