Status
Not open for further replies.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did Zuniga commit?! Can you confirm, Williston?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Actual recruits! Yes, they do exist!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@ESPNU: Five-star CeCe Jefferson narrows list [video]http://t.co/EzlnWFIJkR[/video]

"Well luckily, I've been fortunate enough to build a relationship with the coaches that went to LSU and the coaches that went to Auburn,” he said. “The only one I have to worry about is the one at Florida, but like I said, I'm going unofficially there to try and build a relationship with him. I have an in-home visit set up with him next week so we will go from there.

"Jefferson has become very close friends with the No. 1 player in the ESPN 300 Byron Cowart and four-star outside linebacker Jeffery Holland. The three friends now say they would all like to attend the same school. Though packaged deals are very uncommon, Jefferson this one will likely happen.

"They are great players,” Jefferson said. "Me and them talked at Auburn. They are just guys that I trust. I grew up playing with Jeff at peewee league and Byron, I've grown a relationship with him over the past four years and I just feel comfortable with those guys. I know what they are bringing to the table. Me on one end, Byron on the other and Jeff behind us that's great man. I just want that to happen, they want it to happen so it's going to happen."

Jefferson, who says he already has an idea of where he wants to go, said when he sits down to make a final decision there will be a few important factors that will go into it.

"I'm going to pick a school because of relationships -- go to where I know I'm going to get taken care of. I want to be around good people, win football games and get a good education. That's what it's all about.""

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n159804 said:
Back to reality with Francois news...thanks
Idk, he never sounded too interested in flipping. Which is dumb on his part, he'd be competing for the starting job here. He could possibly get buried on fsu' s depth chart. I'm not loving our qb situation right now. The other kid we are recruiting doesn't impress me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator