Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n164883 said:
Sarcasm escapes the weak minded. If you've seen my posts over the past few weeks, you would know what I'm talking about.

Are black folks aloud to use sarcasm here? In all seriousness, thank you for mocking the cliff jumpers the past week. I've loved it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n164883 said:
Sarcasm escapes the weak minded. If you've seen my posts over the past few weeks, you would know what I'm talking about.

10-4, let's enjoy the momentum as a team. And for anyone interested, up to 66 at 247, 83 on Rivals, with a ton of momentum

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n164888 said:
10-4, let's enjoy the momentum as a team. And for anyone interested, up to 66 at 247, 83 on Rivals, with a ton of momentum
Hey we're beating GA Southern now! Program is back on the rise!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ClutchLikeMJ: “@PhilFretwell: @ClutchLikeMJ am I taking off Work Wednesday or what? Lol” yes

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;n164884 said:
Told yall to wait until after NSD to judge. Bunch of spazzes

Anyone who expressed concern over a 101st ranked class with 5 days to go, which didn't come close on filling the needs at OL or at LB, was prefectly justified. And while we were expressing the concern, most of us were very hopeful and optimistic for something to change and to gain some momentum, and it appears that is finally happening.

And before y'all rejoice in your "I told you so", we still have a ton of work to do.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n164897 said:
@ClutchLikeMJ: “@PhilFretwell: @ClutchLikeMJ am I taking off Work Wednesday or what? Lol” yes
This guy is such a salesman and he's obnoxious. I looked at his Twitter

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n164898 said:
Anyone who expressed concern over a 101st ranked class with 5 days to go, which didn't come close on filling the needs at OL or at LB, was prefectly justified. And while we were expressing the concern, most of us were very hopeful and optimistic for something to change and to gain some momentum, and it appears that is finally happening.

And before y'all rejoice in your "I told you so", we still have a ton of work to do.

Im talking about the we who were saying Mac "can't recruit" and nonsense like that.

Wait until NSD comes and goes and then we will talk

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n164904 said:
This guy is such a salesman and he's obnoxious. I looked at his Twitter

I'll give you that. I do think he knows stuff though. Fwiw he said to keep our eye on 10pm a few hours ago and Johnson news broke about 10 til.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
williston_gator;n164909 said:
I'll give you that. I do think he knows stuff though. Fwiw he said to keep our eye on 10pm a few hours ago and Johnson news broke about 10 til.
I know he has a blog that he pimps. Probably why he's so over the top on everything,

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm shocked people pay $100 for his forum. As with any pay site I'd rather just wait an hour and hear it for free from everyone else lol.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
The Original DC;n164898 said:

No they were not justified, everyone on here tried to tell you few to calm down man... glad to see you are back but you know yall were on suicide watch the past few weeks with little faith :lol:

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Going back to a point made earlier, WTH is up with Army? They had 71 commits last year. I thought it was some odd Service Academy thing since everyone is on scholarship, but Navy and Air Force look like normal mid-20s size classes. 217 recruits in the past 4 years!?!? How is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.