***Official SEC Championship Game: UF vs Alabama Game Thread***

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mac has a ways to go to live up to being an offensive guru that's for sure...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy it while you can Bama. We'll see you again next year!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im proud of our team especially our D! I think they were on the field in the 3&4th qtr for 29 minutes.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Get us a QB and we will be much better. Our oline should be better next year and we will have a kicker too. All is well.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good job defense: the offense fails to deliver again. We did better than I thought we would though, proud of our young, patchwork group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to lose a lot of this defense. Another year and another wasted defense.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Well, Mac gets a pass from me this year, the pressure begins in August.
So true. They need a QB and a kicker and depth. Major pressure on Mac next year. The east was terrible this year and they took advantage. But his sticking with Treon was startling. He is stubborn. Don't be surprised to see Harris starting next year until Grier comes back. I know that is a scary thought. Treon wasn't bad last year under Champ but he's been terrible this year and I hate saying that about a kid. He has better talent around him but is playing much worse this year under Mac.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I know we all assume that we will be better next year, but as posted earlier in thread, we lose some significant defensive talent and football is a cruel game that can quickly destroy expectations. A bounce here or there. That's why losing the last two in the fashion we did just SUCKS, but as always the sun will come up tomorrow.
Go Gators.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.