• UF wins by 1 or more

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
See JDW.

We have spots of comparable talent elsewhere, even if it’s young and not backed up nearly as well with depth. My wording wasn’t perfect, but I think guys like Dexter, Henderson, Braun and even Copeland are Alabama caliber players. They’re just not there yet, and we’re not a complete team yet.

I’ve noticed Stiner involved in quite a few TDs this year as well. It’s not always the one actually doing the scoring. Have to have role players too.
If we're lucky someone will roll him before the game. Nothing serious mind you. Maybe just take his car keys and cell phone and leave him at a closed MARTA station and tell him to just wait here, coach is sending a train over for you, should be here anytime.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If we're lucky someone will roll him before the game. Nothing serious mind you. Maybe just take his car keys and cell phone and leave him at a closed MARTA station and tell him to just wait here, coach is sending a train over for you, should be here anytime.

It’s year 3 at this point. I feel almost certain that there’d be some electrical problem delaying the game by an hour, he’d score a ride with fans with primo parking passes, and before the second possession, he’d come trotting out of the tunnel like Marino at the end of Ace Ventura.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Shut your dirty whore mouth!

Confederate_Flag_Modern-e1596745488927.jpg

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The difference is, despite what the talking heads were saying, we all knew we had the better team and believed we would win because we knew we had a top notch SEC defense and a talented if somewhat dysfunctional offense.
That POSU team wouldn't make a patch on this year's Bama teams sleeve.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
IF the refs call a fair game (i.e. holding our receivers, etc.) then we have a real chance IMHO. But I'm not counting on it...:jog:
I'm not counting on a fair, even-handed effort by the refs either. But I am absolutely convinced of the ineffable power of a great pair of boobs. Well done FW.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhh...we have a guy busted with an outrageous downvote and he fumbles all over himself while proclaiming the "fat fingers" defense. Nice try.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We can hope that bama has a down game. Or maybe a down half. But one of the many things Saban does well is have his team prepared. AND his teams don't make a lot of mistakes. Their defense hasn't been great this year so Trask can take advantage but I think they will bring a lot of pressure. If we can guess correctly on the pressure then maybe run some screens. We are gonna need a wrinkle. That wrinkle may be EJ for extended time periods.
Defensively we are just f'cked. Saban must be salivating. All Mac Jones has to do is hold on to the ball until one of the 2-3 receivers come open on every play.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone with half a brain knows a thousand reasons why Bama will tear our Gators a$s out of the frame.
But I'm going down the dumb and dumber road "So your saying we have a chance?"

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Anyone with half a brain knows a thousand reasons why Bama will tear our Gators a$s out of the frame.
But I'm going down the dumb and dumber road "So your saying we have a chance?"
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
We can hope that bama has a down game. Or maybe a down half. But one of the many things Saban does well is have his team prepared. AND his teams don't make a lot of mistakes. Their defense hasn't been great this year so Trask can take advantage but I think they will bring a lot of pressure. If we can guess correctly on the pressure then maybe run some screens. We are gonna need a wrinkle. That wrinkle may be EJ for extended time periods.
Defensively we are just f'cked. Saban must be salivating. All Mac Jones has to do is hold on to the ball until one of the 2-3 receivers come open on every play.

This fascination with EJ baffles me. They will not play the same defensive game plan against EJ that they do with Trask. No one is afraid of Trask running and Bama knows that given time, he'll pick their coverage apart. So what's left, they'll man-up and pressure him. Probably try to disguise as much as possible. With EJ, who's afraid of his passing. He thrown some, but so has Guarantano. Against EJ, Bama will stack the box and make EJ prove he can beat them threw the air.

EJ as "a wrinkle", no. All that ever does is break the offense's rhythm and sometime a false start.

Just line and do what we do best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.