Votes: 7 14.0%
  • UF wins by 1 or more

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He guaranteed victory to the media. He's obviously flying high after that terrific LSU game.

You left out the part where he said that after the win he was going to throw little Saban in the trunk of his vintage Mercedes and take him home as a good luck charm.

There’s a line. And to me, that’s where he was very close to crossing it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ox and trump are the 2 best trolls I've ever encountered. Even when folks know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are getting punked, they still can't help themselves...lol

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
You left out the part where he said that after the win he was going to throw little Saban in the trunk of his vintage Mercedes and take him home as a good luck charm.

There’s a line. And to me, that’s where he was very close to crossing it.
You left out the part where he said after the win and after he hauled satin off in the trunk of his car he is going to buy Himself and all his coaches and players lifetime memberships to Gatorchatter so they can see how much we really love them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox and trump are the 2 best trolls I've ever encountered. Even when folks know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are getting punked, they still can't help themselves...lol
Dude, this didn't come from me - it was from the ESPN article. You think I'm the only one that viewed his comments that way? From the article:

Dan Mullen says he'll think about Florida Gators' playoff chances 'after we win' SEC title vs. Alabama

Florida coach Dan Mullen said whether his team can reach the College Football Playoff with two losses is ultimately out of his control, but that didn't stop him from projecting confidence heading into a showdown with No. 1 Alabama in the SEC championship game.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

This article has more issues than my buddy with fetal alcohol syndrome. Trask might throw for 500, but it won’t matter because Marco will find a way to give first downs and touchdowns. Never mind Donovan “Force Against the Run” Stiner is gonna get knocked the F out by Harris, well, maybe we could see decent safety play if that happened. Not saying it should, that would be wrong to look for an injury. Also, quoting Mac, I’m sorry, but WAY too much Mac in this article. Of course, Mac could also get a 2-loss team to Atlanta based on only 1 side of the ball. So maybe it is relevant.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Im just hoping that we have more 15 yard off double corner blitzes with the safeties crashing the run.....those plays were my favorite!

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I can’t get a read on this game. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how this game will unfold. Will we be dominated from opening kickoff? Will we hang tough for a quarter or 2? Will we make it a 4 quarter game?

I don’t think we will win so I guess that’s a moot point. There’s no prediction thread to get a feel for everyone’s opinion on this, but how do you guys think this game will go? Will it be a massacre?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe someone is feeling inspired.......

I will start drinking at day break

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to think this: but Bama will from the start have its way with Grantham's defense.
Bama's offense & Grantham's defense will be running in the same direction on the field.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am confused about this poll? Where is Ham Sammich or:

Is Bama wins by 30+ the same as Ham Sammich or is UF wins (at all) the same as Ham Sammich?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.