Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Bama wins by 30+

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • UF wins by 1 or more

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 28, 2017
After watching all the games this season, I have little confidence that we have even a slim chance against Alabama. The players are not the problem, but the coaches below average acumen is the culprit. Every game it seems as though we have no plan coming into the game and wing it as the game unfolds. That will not work against the Tide. How many times do I have to see the defense without a clue where to line up presnap. It seems about 50% of the time this occurs. This rest squarely on the shoulders of Fat Todd, the most inept DC in FBS. How much better would this team be without that jackass on the sidelines.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This game against LSU emphasizes the way I feel about conference championship games. It’s not the 2 best teams in the conference playing. Yes we are the best of the East, but I would bet Texas A&M would beat us again. And what’s the point of Bama playing them again?

I hate these super conferences. Go back to 10 team conferences, play every team, and declare the conference champion. Then go in to a national playoff system.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
This game against LSU emphasizes the way I feel about conference championship games. It’s not the 2 best teams in the conference playing. Yes we are the best of the East, but I would bet Texas A&M would beat us again. And what’s the point of Bama playing them again?

I hate these super conferences. Go back to 10 team conferences, play every team, and declare the conference champion. Then go in to a national playoff system.
Its all about the Benjamins

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After watching first quarter of lsu game, my guess is bammer wins by 75
I don't think they'll feel like scoring that many points but they probably could.

see they actually have quality control people and consultants, dozens of them, that look at game film and chop it up to pick the right plays that'll work against the weakest players on the defense.

I can assure you they are licking their lips looking at our linebackers and safeties.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
honestly, let's face it, I can't think of any play that you run against our linebackers or safeties that aren't pretty much a hundred percent.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
What a sh*t . show, stick a fork in us; we're done after that total embarrassment last night. Cousin Eddie doesn't
get it. The team was certainly not prepared to play this game and neither were most of the coaches. Reminded me of the Gators back in the 70's under DD. Jeeesh, this sux.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we do I'll eat all those damn corndogs i bought for the lsu game, turns out I only need two.
People keep responding to that post, but I made it before the LSU game, and I post it for every game anyway. :lol2:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I don't think they'll feel like scoring that many points but they probably could.

Butters was Sabans buddy. Saban let off the gas because he didn’t want to embarrass his friend. Unlike Butters, not a single coach or team in this conference likes the arrogant smug bastard that is Dan Mullen. I bet you he puts up 60+ without batting an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator