***Official UF vs FSUCKS Game Thread***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
People saying Mac should've switched QB's: it'd be pretty bad to throw Grady or Guy into that type of game without any playing time. It's not like he had the choice to go to a quality backup. Treon won't QB next year, true freshman will start of Luke Del Rio

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

Harris has had weeks of poor play, and is our only qb. There is no reason either of those back ups shouldn't be getting more reps, even if it was for the sake of injury, they need to be ready to go, at least as much as possible, than not ready at all.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
People saying Mac should've switched QB's: it'd be pretty bad to throw Grady or Guy into that type of game without any playing time. It's not like he had the choice to go to a quality backup. Treon won't QB next year, true freshman will start of Luke Del Rio

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.
Pretty bad in what way? It's not about someone's feelings, we were in a must win game still alive in the NC picture. I do agree that it seems very unlikely we'll have to suffer through Harris at QB next year. Del Rio or even a true freshman couldn't be worse.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Jesus less miles presser is awful he is an absolute idiot

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I'm still solidly in the Mac camp, and it has been a successful first year, even if it ends with a 3 game losing streak, which seems very likely at this point. But the last 2 games were every bit as crappy as anything Muschamp put on the field, and to not pull Harris while he was putting in one of the most inept QB performances on record, while you are still in NC contention is questionable coaching in my opinion.

This

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I sure hope McElwain remembers Jimbo & Co. running the ball for a 29 yard TD with 20 seconds to go with the game in hand and an 18 point lead. If Mac and Co. aren't throwing for TDs with a hefty lead and a second on the clock, I'll be extremely disappointed.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hate not competing. That's the problem. Everyone knew we couldn't score. Sounds a lot like the Muschamp years. Great defense and a crap offense. Ugh.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I sure hope McElwain remembers Jimbo & Co. running the ball for a 29 yard TD with 20 seconds to go with the game in hand and an 18 point lead. If Mac and Co. aren't throwing for TDs with a hefty lead and a second on the clock, I'll be extremely disappointed.

They ran the ball. We are supposed to stop them. Our guys laid down. It's not like they threw a bomb.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate not competing. That's the problem. Everyone knew we couldn't score. Sounds a lot like the Muschamp years. Great defense and a crap offense. Ugh.
Atleast muschamps barely over 500 team competed with an even better fsu team.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tg,,you want treon injured too?
No I definitely don't want the kid injured. He wants to win just like we do. The coaches are the ones who keep trotting him outthere.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
No I definitely don't want the kid injured. He wants to win just like we do. The coaches are the ones who keep trotting him outthere.
Damn! He is bad but we are not as good as our record suggest,,but treon is done after this year

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I sure hope our D doesn't start a game in give-up mode now that we seem to be well adapted to sucking at scoring on O.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
If mac is nothing he is loyal because he really needs to punch treon in the face

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

My thoughts too!!!

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
They ran the ball. We are supposed to stop them. Our guys laid down. It's not like they threw a bomb.

They could have taken a knee. We done it before. Driven down the field, get into the red zone, take a knew when we knew they could stop the clock.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Just watched the mac presser,,he is absolutely embarrassed at the product he and the coaching staff put on tbe field but he knows and the rest of the gator nation knows treon has 2 games left "book it"

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Just watched the mac presser,,he is absolutely embarrassed at the product he and the coaching staff put on tbe field but he knows and the rest of the gator nation knows treon has 2 games left "book it"

But Dubs, that just it. Why does Treon have 2 games left? Surely a 6' 5" 3* can't do any worse? At least he probably doesn't get his passes batted down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator