***Official UF vs FSUCKS Game Thread***

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The only thing i can think is that the rest of those guys are liquid garbage were treon is solid garbage

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
They ran the ball.

I know that, that's what I said. They didn't take knee and let time expire...they ran the ball, full speed trying to score another TD with an 18 point lead and 20 seconds left on the clock, on 4th and 3 after they had just called 2 timeouts in the final 1:14 of the game. It's not like there was 3 or 4 minutes left on the clock and they needed to run more plays to burn the clock. Them taking a knee ends the game. Running that play in that situation, after calling 2 timeouts, with their first string TB, risking injury to him no less, shows that they were trying to run the score up. Because they did that, let me repeat myself again...I hope we air it out on them, throwing for TDs until the final second ticks off the clock with the game well in hand, be it next year, the year after or whenever the first opportunity presents itself. I hope Mac has a long memory and a vindictive streak.

Last edited:

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hell no. Grier doesn't deserve to come back. His selfish stupidity cost us big time.
It seems like a dumb mistake made by a 19 year old, but the punishment feels like cutting off a hand for stealing bread. This season was always gonna be about how good could WG be, and my belief is that will be the case next year too, albeit in a truncated fashion.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I know that, that's what I said. They didn't take knee and let time expire...they ran the ball, full speed trying to score another TD with an 18 point lead and 20 seconds left on the clock. It's not like there was 3 or 4 minutes left on the clock and they needed to run more plays to burn the clock. Them taking a knee ends the game. Running that play in that situation with their first string TB, risking injury to him no less, shows that they were trying to run the score up. Because they did that, let me repeat myself again...I hope we air it out on them, throwing for TDs until the final second ticks off the clock with the game well in hand, be it next year, the year after or whenever the first opportunity presents itself. I hope Mac has a long memory and a vindictive streak.

They were not running up the score. We quit. They ran. They scored. It's football. How embarrassing that they can kneel it anyhow. We're in state rivals. It happens.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Style points for a better bowl and ranking...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
that was the worst offensive performance ive ever witnessed in gator history... we suffered through will muschamp and ron zook and it wasnt even as close as that bad. another year of this ****e, cant freaking take it much longer

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
They were not running up the score.

If calling 2 timeouts with an 18 point lead and 1:14 left in the game and proceeding to run plays at full speed with your first team offense isn't running up the score, please let me know what you do define as running up the score. I can't wait to hear this.

We're in state rivals. It happens.

Yeah, I know we are in-state rivals. That doesn't change the fact that they ran it up, plain and simple. To suggest they didn't run it up b/c we are in-state rivals is asinine. And yeah, I know it happens in football and I certainly hope Mac repays them as soon as possible...hopefully next year on their home turf. While he's at it, I hope Mac starts his own "sod" club, kind of like the one that those c-sucking Noles have and that after he kicks their asses in Tallahassee, that our players rip up so much turf from that ****hole field of theirs that they have to re-sod the entire fvking field!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Style points for a better bowl and ranking...

Yeah, I agree with you that was the reason. I believe Jimbo thinks he still has an outside shot at the 4 team playoff if enough crazy things happen. And quite frankly, they just might have an outside shot if they get some help. The way this season has gone, you never know. If Stanford lays an egg next week in the Pac 12 title game and with another break or two, anything is possible. I just don't like the style points coming at our expense on our home field.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
12274727_10203775358463033_4870746889897154065_n.jpg

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yeah, I agree with you that was the reason. I believe Jimbo thinks he still has an outside shot at the 4 team playoff if enough crazy things happen. And quite frankly, they just might have an outside shot if they get some help. The way this season has gone, you never know. If Stanford lays an egg next week in the Pac 12 title game and with another break or two, anything is possible. I just don't like the style points coming at our expense on our home field.
How drunk are you? There is no scenario short of a series of natural disasters that could get FSU in the playoff for crying out loud. In fact it is already pretty much wrapped up, no mystery left except which ACC and which Big 10 rep it will be.

It's Bama, OK, Big 10 champ and ACC Champ.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Here is the other frustrating thing about tonight's game. When the score was 20-2, we were about statistically even in every offensive category. We actually we leading in most of them by a slight margin. Even after Dalvin Cook collected a bunch of garbage yards in the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach, the stats are very close. I know the only stat that matters is the points scored and I also know that stats sometimes don't tell the whole story, but it is a real head scratcher that we could lose 27-2 when we were a dead heat in the stats, especially when you consider that neither team turned the ball over. How does that happen??? It's pretty bizarre if you ask me.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
How drunk are you? There is no scenario short of a series of natural disasters that could get FSU in the playoff for crying out loud. In fact it is already pretty much wrapped up, no mystery left except which ACC and which Big 10 rep it will be.

It's Bama, OK, Big 10 champ and ACC Champ.

I didn't say it was likely, I said OUTSiDE SHOT. Have Clemson lose to UNC (very possible), have Stanford lose to USC (very possible) and have us beat Bama (not likely) and the Noles are knocking on the door at number 4. I don't want this to happen but it's not outside the realm of what could happen with a couple of breaks.

You may have missed the results of this weekend's games so let me enlighten you on the rankings...FSU was at #13 in last week's BCS rankings and 5 teams ahead of them got knocked off this weekend (us, Baylor, ND, OK State and Michigan). That puts them at #8 at a minimum, most likely. Take out the three teams I mentioned above if they lose next weekend and that puts FSU possibly at #5 and maybe #4 if a few voters show them some love for beating us 27-2 on the road. That love may be forthcoming if we beat Bama and the voters see FSU with a convincing win over the SEC champs the last week of the regular season. So it's not completely far fetched. You would see that if you took your head out of your azz long enough to catch a breath. The difficulty (other than us beating Bama) may be their ability to leapfrog Ohio State, who also had a convincing victory today but again, it's possible. Disgusting, but possible.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I didn't say it was likely, I said OUTSiDE SHOT. Have Clemson lose to UNC (very possible), have Stanford lose to USC (very possible) and have us beat Bama (not likely) and the Noles are knocking on the door at number 4. I don't want this to happen but it's not outside the realm of what could happen with a couple of breaks.

You may have missed the results of this weekend's games so let me enlighten you on the rankings...FSU was at #13 in last week's BCS rankings and 5 teams ahead of them got knocked off this weekend (us, Baylor, ND, OK State and Michigan). That puts them at #8 at a minimum, most likely. Take out the three teams I mentioned above if they lose next weekend and that puts FSU possibly at #5 and maybe #4 if a few voters show them some love for beating us 27-2 on the road. That love may be forthcoming if we beat Bama and the voters see FSU with a convincing win over the SEC champs the last week of the regular season. So it's not completely far fetched. You would see that if you took your head out of your azz long enough to catch a breath. The difficulty (other than us beating Bama) may be their ability to leapfrog Ohio State, who also had a convincing victory today but again, it's possible. Disgusting, but possible.
There is ZERO CHANCE they get in. Not 1%, not 0.5%. It's not even worth debating because there is not a single scenario that would get them in, but if you want to believe there is, have at it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here is the other frustrating thing about tonight's game. When the score was 20-2, we were about statistically even in every offensive category. We actually we leading in most of them by a slight margin. Even after Dalvin Cook collected a bunch of garbage yards in the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach, the stats are very close. I know the only stat that matters is the points scored and I also know that stats sometimes don't tell the whole story, but it is a real head scratcher that we could lose 27-2 when we were a dead heat in the stats, especially when you consider that neither team turned the ball over. How does that happen??? It's pretty bizarre if you ask me.

Good points but Red Zone efficiency is probably the most important stat in Football and we have sucked since Grier when out.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I worry that recruits will downgrade Mac as the HC they want to play for.
Offensive recruits were supposed to avoid Muschamp's stagnant O, to go
elsewhere ... well, the McTreon O just got worse.
It would be logical that this team doubts its coaching, stays dispirited.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hey i know treon is not the answer but wishing an injury on him is straight up fck up
I'm embarrassed by many on here. Bashing a kid that's trying his best and is starting due to no fault of his own, wishing injury on him, calling him racial slurs. This place gets worse each week. Might be time to find another board to hang out on if this is allowed to continue. I can go to Whorechant if I want to see Gators get bashed incessantly.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Drastic times call for drastic measures. I never want to see Treon take another snap at QB for UF. By any means necessary.
I don't ever want to see you make another post on this message board. By any means necessary.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I agree in general with your Mac comments. But he didn't elect to receive. The announcers said that FSU won the toss and deferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator