OK I feel better now

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also no, I meant it all. He lucked out on the no fumble TD return and threw some I'll advised passes. That being said, he did very well overall. I didn't know he could throw that far.

Four replay officials disagree. Watch him get better and better. Some of those throws were perfect darts....

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Four replay officials disagree. Watch him get better and better. Some of those throws were perfect darts....
He did, like I said overall I was impressed but a few throws made me hold my breath. I'm glad he's the guy.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When the ball and circumstances go OUR way, the Gator mojo is out of the bottle... 'bout damn time :cool:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He did, like I said overall I was impressed but a few throws made me hold my breath. I'm glad he's the guy.
It was just bad, unlucky timing. If he had tried to tuck the ball, it would have been a fumble for sure.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our Defense was killer as usual and the offense woke up. Go Gators!!

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

Speaking of that, Danielson made the statement that refs are instructed to let those scenarios play out if it is close, because it is easier to reverse if they made the wrong call. That made no sense to me. On a replay, you only overturn if you have indisputable evidence. If it is up in the air, the play stands. So the result would be that the bias would be to it being a fumble vs a forward pass. I would have thought the bias would have been towards it being a forward pass, not a fumble.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Our Defense was killer as usual and the offense woke up. Go Gators!!

This is probably the better news. Seeing that the defense is still top notch. KY doesn't have a horrible offense, but they do have a horrible defense. If we have a top flight defense, then even if we are just slightly above average on offense we can be competitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.